Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

E! cancels Fashion Police

Bambino

Featured Posts

littlepotter

wtf no????????? i always looked forward to it after award shows, and gaga ALWAYS got best dressed, they loved her

chaeri pls

DiscoHeaven23

Also this post just made me miss the E! from the time right before Fashion Police premiered

like 2006 to like mid-2010

8d53388c74ef27a7a746a16dec479069.jpgchelsealately.jpg
The_Soup_Celebs_1280x1024.jpg
760x315_e_news.jpg?w=490
post_image-khloe-kardashian-daily-10-e-122408.png
E!-la-sunset-tan-franchise-big-log.jpg
Living-Lohan-Season-1-14926574-7.jpeg71VGUsmsrHL._SL1063_.jpgpretty-wild.jpg

DiscoHeaven23
9 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

wtf no????????? i always looked forward to it after award shows, and gaga ALWAYS got best dressed, they loved her

you must not have watched the first few seasons :derpga:

I loved the fashion police. Obviously it was never the same after Joan passed but I still loved it to catch up on award shows fashion since I don't watch the awards themselves 

3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

you must not have watched the first few seasons :derpga:

Yeah but the first few seasons were when gaga was in her crazy fashion, what did you expect them to say "what a lovely egg she's in" ?????

RAMROD
Just now, Riley Benton said:

Yeah but the first few seasons were when gaga was in her crazy fashion, what did you expect them to say "what a lovely egg she's in" ?????

They can't comprehend haute coutoure, so not really some people that should give opinions on fashion lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They can't comprehend haute coutoure, so not really some people that should give opinions on fashion lel

They were there to give their opinion on red carpet fashion and haute couture is rarely a part of it. You can't blame them for not understanding performance art in a place where it just never used to happen.

JazzGa

Listen, I love fashion and I have no shame about my "guilty" pleasure for celebrity culture and lowbrow reality television. So, a person like me should love a show like Fashion Police, right? No :awkney: Because of the way it was conveyed as like, a bunch of mean girls hating on how other people looked. I think E! should come out with another fashion revue/talk show but it should come from a more supportive/insider's perspective, mostly praising good looks, maybe with interviews and exclusives from the fashion designers, stylists, etc especially if they are young or unknown. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived