💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE | Adele - 25

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

Stefani Gaga

Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever megarate! :staymad:

The album we are going to be rating is 25 by Adele.

HlFcy0J.jpg

*This megarate has now closed. You could however see the results here:hug:

Here is some information about the album:

Spoiler

25 is the third studio album by British singer and songwriter Adele. It was released on 20 November 2015, through XL Recordings nearly five years after the release and international success of her second studio album 21.

1200x630bb.jpg

Titled as a reflection of her life and frame of mind at 25 years old, 25 is a "make-up record". The album's lyrical content features themes of Adele "yearning for her old self, her nostalgia", and "melancholia about the passage of time" according to an interview with the singer by Rolling Stone, as well as themes of motherhood and regret. In contrast to Adele's previous works, the production of 25 incorporated the use of electronic elements and creative rhythmic patterns, with elements of 1980s R&B and organs. Like 21, Adele worked with producer and songwriter Paul Epworth and Ryan Tedder, along with new collaborations with Max Martin and Shellback, Greg Kurstin, Danger Mouse, the Smeezingtones, Samuel Dixon and Tobias Jesso Jr.

25 received generally positive reviews from music critics, who commended Adele's vocal performance and the album's production. The album was a massive commercial success, debuting at number one in more than 25 markets and broke first-week sales records in multiple countries, including the United Kingdom and United States; in the US, the album sold 3.38 million copies in its first week of release, marking the largest single-week sales for an album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking point-of-sale music purchases in 1991. 25 eventually became the world's best-selling album of 2015 with 17.4 million copies sold within the year, and has sold 20 million copies as of June 2016, making it one of the best selling albums of all time.

Following 21, it was certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), denoting shipments of ten million copies in the United States, making Adele the only artist of the 2010s to achieve this certification with two albums. Many journalists felt that the album impacted the music industry by encouraging the public to return to buying physical albums, instead of downloading or streaming. 25 received the BRIT Award for British Album of the Year, while the lead single “Hello" won British Single of the Year. The album then won the 2017 Grammy Awards for Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album. "Hello" also won Grammys for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Solo Performance.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_(Adele_album)

Rules:

1. Re-listen to the album (Target and Japanese Edition).

2. Rate each song from 1-10 and your favorite an 11. While it is not necessary, your comments on the songs would be much appreciated!

3. 0s are not allowed.

4. Decimals are allowed, but only 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75.

5. Send me your rates by @Stefani GagaPlease do not participate if you have not listened to the album or do not like it. In this case, your rates will be disqualified.

YFaNhkA.jpg

Example:

Spoiler

Here is an example for those of you who are confused about how to participate:

1. Copy the track listing below.

2. Listen to the album.

3. Rate the songs:

1. Hello - 8 - (comment - not necessary)

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - 11

3. I Miss You - 6.5

4. When We Were Young - 5

5. Remedy - 9.25

6. Water Under the Bridge - 10

7. River Lea - 10

8. Love in the Dark - 8.5

9. Million Years Ago - 4

10. All I Ask - 7.5

11. Sweetest Devotion - 8

12. Can’t Let Go - 10

13. Lay Me Down - 6.25

14. Why Do You Love Me -  9

4. Now you copy your rates and you send them to me!

5. I will now tag you in the ceremony and you can watch the results live along with other users!

If you are looking for an easy way to rate every single song, here is a helpful way the brilliant @itsbriceidk suggested me!

Spoiler

Separate the rate song in 5 factors, each of 2 points:

- Melody

- Lyrics

- Vocals

- Production

- Longevity/other personal aspects

Then, you add up all the points from each factor and you come up with your rate!

*This process can be omitted.

*The deadline will be 4th November, 00:00 UTC. [CLOSED]

*The ceremony will take place in 10th November, 21:30 UTC, marking almost 2 years from the release date of the album!

*You can PM me for any changes or for any questions you may have about the megarate.

You can listen to the album here:

Spoiler

*For the last three songs, PM me to send them to you. Due to copyright issues, I cannot post them publicly. :hug:

Track Listing:

Spoiler

Target and Japanese Edition

1. Hello

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

3. I Miss You

4. When We Were Young

5. Remedy

6. Water Under the Bridge

7. River Lea

8. Love in the Dark

9. Million Years Ago

10. All I Ask

11. Sweetest Devotion

12. Can’t Let Go

13. Lay Me Down

14. Why Do You Love Me

Tags:

Spoiler

@tthen @Red @Haroon @PartySick @Antonio @ryanripley @PeterPan @littlepotter @Doot @Avenues @Wendy WiIIiams @SlayGagaloo @kyanewest @Bear @Zilla @LittleMonster20 @Petga @T3ARS @Earthling @Economy @ViviLittleM @Thomas P @RAMROD @that juju @ARTPOP2 @ClariceStarling @littlemonsterL5 @Dino @Guillermo Tello @LateToCult2k17 @TheCureinMalibu @maxblac @August Blue @aqiveia @Aquarius @Kim Kardashian @Kylie Jenner @TheWitness @Magneto @AmericanGUY @PerfectGUY @UK Monster @Squeeshy Keety @Creyk @Morphine Prince @Modern Ecstacy @modern ecstasy @ComeToMama @StrawberryBlond @OBEY @Teal Ambition @Blackout19 @Anveeroy @FfFfFfFF @BLACKOUTbritney @Dutch @So Legit @monster78619 @Phaye Monster @F AM E @BabyMonster @Saint Hollywood @Alan123 @Why am I on GGD @Hyperballad @HYPODERMIC0 @loathereality @ARTPOP @The Fame @The Fame Monster @Born This Way @Cheek To Chin @TROLLGA @Triggered @Torsoface @pink sushi @VOLANTIS @Uncle ARTPOP @Irrelevant @MarlonBrando7 @xoxo Human @xoxo lou @yASSsss @Applause @London GUY @Little Kermit @tellemhone @HANZ @bornthisway @TheFame Monster @Quark @Quasi @donutellha @Gardevoir @Yo GagaGaga @DERPGA @Poison Ivy @Bloody @TylerBR97 @FATCAT @Gay @aphrodisio @actsleazy @bitchimtrying @TropicOfCANCER @paatmonster @Werk @CautiousLurker @GhettoFabulous @DiscoHeaven23 @Venus @KleinGa @Goddess Of Love @Swan Heart @Sweet Olive @SweetEscape @Kesha @Gypsy Life @ZiggyZiggs @Ziggy @GypsyBabe @NIGHTCRAWLER @StarlightSeiya @Melech @Bloody Grammys @artElias @Bradley @Sunny @BBhomemaker @Enzo Escobar @Evan Peters @Bad Monster Kid @lana kane @Bellatrix @kvnrp @Craig Barnes @Chic @ChicaSkas @swordstalker @En_Sabah_Nur @LabCoatDude @Music @musicnotbling @Moebius @gag @Plus @TheShameMonster @John Slayne @Dean Winchester @Sam Winchester @Arcanum @GagaInTheZone @That J @Gaga Monster @Harry @Turuncan @Xtina Aguilera @Hexxx @bumblebee @Mer Boy @Ray of Light @LittleMonster93 @LoisLilMonster @ShockPop @shoful @Yukia @Ivy Aguas @IndieKylie @monsterdino @narcoswing @Gia Gunn @AJK273 @Colleen @Tom Bradley @tomsches @Robagaga @Adam Synthesis @Spock @LetsGetHigh @ARTPOPheartstop @Sizzily @MaryJaneHolland @Fiona Apple @Kiel Gyllenhaal @Dawson @Decidueye @Decodekid @gagagoogoose @BuzzcutSeason @Caesium @ManilaMonster @StarryNight @fede ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @Haus @LordGa @halcyonpop @Stan Is My Name @Illuminati @DelusionalGaga @FlopSlurper @GagaEffect @gabeoz @neptugne @Austin Times @Peter Joanne K @SHOOKGA @Antonoff @Ken Zahn @MuglerHooker @Sailor @JoanneMonster @Royksopp @Lokiy @Stev @gordo @BeyerJ @radioactive @Dolce Vita @dopega @itsbriceidk @Oriane @Gov Hooka @LDGA @Eggs @Anduin @Admin @Hype @IllusionLover @Shangela @NewRomantics @Trxstan @Gypsygaga1 @PurgeX @AdventureCarpe @thehausoferik @LadyGagaIsBest @Ruthy @xSilver @Jed @Gagadonna @slayo @Slayonce @JustBoy @Marcel @Jenina @Pablo @ZeldaJ @HauntingHollow @Hesham Gohar @shmal96 @ThePerfectCure @GaGaSwift @Randomperson @cav07 @JojoMonster @babs @TheSlash @Sylvanas @SychosSoChic @theahsfan @surejan @bostonGUY @sethrb101 @imwoahvicky @HeavyMetalRafael @Mister Gaga @mister max @Halle @Josip @Henri Bardot @Andy McQueen @KING @mariomania1234 @CUNTCUNTCUNT @Gia Gunn @badgirlmeat @L E O @Solitaiire @Eighteen @Star @Blackout19 @LukeIsGaga @Teal Ambition @ChicaSkas @Lucas @LM @Whispering @Stef @hunty @ZacharyMark @WokePop @Bat @TropicOfCANCER @retroglamx @MEDONER @sara57 @Varo Yan @Jus @BloodyGlory @Graffiti Heart @highbythebeach @ARTPOPxBITCH @Juliandante @KING @U-GO-BOY @LostSpark @ZeldaJ 

*Please tag any users that might be interested in participating. :heart:

Contestants:

giphy.gif

Enjoy! :woohoo:  

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Oi, Migas! :sis:

Will send my rate soon.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stefani Gaga
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yes that is my first question. How the **** did you do that 

I have the Holy Spirit sis.

7e73979fe68b282b265d8e8687c7870d--lady-g

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

2 minutes ago, tthen said:

I'M HERE SUPPORTING QUEEN ADELE DEFEATED BY NONE

Excuse me, you're on GagaDaily :stalkga:

Just now, JR Gg said:

Excuse me, you're on GagaDaily :stalkga:

Oh whoops 

Ok defeated by some people 

Lextyr97
24 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Hello everyone and welcome to my first ever megarate! :staymad:

The album we are going to be rating is 25 by Adele.

HlFcy0J.jpg

Here is some information about the album:

Hide contents

25 is the third studio album by British singer and songwriter Adele. It was released on 20 November 2015, through XL Recordings nearly five years after the release and international success of her second studio album 21.

LRqoUfj.png

Titled as a reflection of her life and frame of mind at 25 years old, 25 is a "make-up record". The album's lyrical content features themes of Adele "yearning for her old self, her nostalgia", and "melancholia about the passage of time" according to an interview with the singer by Rolling Stone, as well as themes of motherhood and regret. In contrast to Adele's previous works, the production of 25 incorporated the use of electronic elements and creative rhythmic patterns, with elements of 1980s R&B and organs. Like 21, Adele worked with producer and songwriter Paul Epworth and Ryan Tedder, along with new collaborations with Max Martin and Shellback, Greg Kurstin, Danger Mouse, the Smeezingtones, Samuel Dixon and Tobias Jesso Jr.

25 received generally positive reviews from music critics, who commended Adele's vocal performance and the album's production. The album was a massive commercial success, debuting at number one in more than 25 markets and broke first-week sales records in multiple countries, including the United Kingdom and United States; in the US, the album sold 3.38 million copies in its first week of release, marking the largest single-week sales for an album since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking point-of-sale music purchases in 1991. 25 eventually became the world's best-selling album of 2015 with 17.4 million copies sold within the year, and has sold 20 million copies as of June 2016, making it one of the best selling albums of all time.

Following 21, it was certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), denoting shipments of ten million copies in the United States, making Adele the only artist of the 2010s to achieve this certification with two albums. Many journalists felt that the album impacted the music industry by encouraging the public to return to buying physical albums, instead of downloading or streaming. 25 received the BRIT Award for British Album of the Year, while the lead single “Hello" won British Single of the Year. The album then won the 2017 Grammy Awards for Album of the Year, and Best Pop Vocal Album. "Hello" also won Grammys for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Solo Performance.

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_(Adele_album)

Rules:

1. Re-listen to the album (Standard Edition).

2. Rate each song from 1-10 and your favorite an 11. While it is not necessary, your comments on the songs would be much appreciated!

3. 0s are not allowed.

4. Decimals are allowed, but only 0.5 and 0.25.

5. Send me your rates by @Stefani GagaPlease do not participate if you have not listened to the album or do not like it. In this case, your rates will be disqualified.

YFaNhkA.jpg

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example for those of you who are confused about how to participate:

1. Copy the track listing below.

2. Listen to the album.

3. Rate the songs:

1. Hello - 8 - (comment - not necessary)

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - 11

3. I Miss You - 6.5

4. When We Were Young - 5

5. Remedy - 9.25

6. Water Under the Bridge - 10

7. River Lea - 10

8. Love in the Dark - 8.5

9. Million Years Ago - 4

10. All I Ask - 7.5

11. Sweetest Devotion - 8

4. Now you copy your rates and you send them to me!

5. I will now tag you in the ceremony, unless you voted not to do so, and you can watch the results live along with other users!

*The deadline will be 4th November, 23.59 UTC.

*The ceremony will take place in 10th November, 21:00 UTC, marking almost 2 years from the release date of the album!

*You can PM me for any changes or for any questions you may have about the megarate.

You can listen to the album here:

Reveal hidden contents

Track Listing:

Hide contents

Standard Edition

1. Hello

2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

3. I Miss You

4. When We Were Young

5. Remedy

6. Water Under the Bridge

7. River Lea

8. Love in the Dark

9. Million Years Ago

10. All I Ask

11. Sweetest Devotion

Tags:

Reveal hidden contents

@tthen @Red @Haroon @PartySick @Antonio @ryanripley @PeterPan @littlepotter @Doot @Avenues @Wendy WiIIiams @SlayGagaloo @kyanewest @Bear @Zilla @littlepotter @LittleMonster20 @Petga @T3ARS @Earthling @Economy @ViviLittleM @Thomas P @RAMROD @that juju @ARTPOP2 @ClariceStarling @littlemonsterL5 @Dino @Guillermo Tello @LateToCult2k17 @TheCureinMalibu @maxblac @August Blue @aqiveia @Aquarius @Kim Kardashian @Kylie Jenner @TheWitness @Magneto @AmericanGUY @PerfectGUY @UK Monster @Squeeshy Keety @Creyk @Morphine Prince @Modern Ecstacy @modern ecstasy @ComeToMama @StrawberryBlond @OBEY @Teal Ambition @Blackout19 @Anveeroy @FfFfFfFF @BLACKOUTbritney @Dutch @So Legit @monster78619 @Phaye Monster @F AM E @BabyMonster @Saint Hollywood @Alan123 @Why am I on GGD @Hyperballad @HYPODERMIC0 @loathereality @ARTPOP @The Fame @The Fame Monster @Born This Way @Cheek To Chin @TROLLGA @Triggered @Torsoface @pink sushi @VOLANTIS @Uncle ARTPOP @Irrelevant @MarlonBrando7 @xoxo Human @xoxo lou @yASSsss @Applause @London GUY @Little Kermit @tellemhone @HANZ @bornthisway @TheFame Monster @Quark @Quasi @donutellha @Gardevoir @Yo GagaGaga @DERPGA @Poison Ivy @Bloody @TylerBR97 @FATCAT @Gay @aphrodisio @actsleazy @bitchimtrying @TropicOfCANCER @paatmonster @Werk @CautiousLurker @GhettoFabulous @DiscoHeaven23 @Venus @KleinGa @Goddess Of Love @Swan Heart @Sweet Olive @SweetEscape @Kesha @Gypsy Life @ZiggyZiggs @Ziggy @GypsyBabe @NIGHTCRAWLER @StarlightSeiya @Melech @Bloody Grammys @artElias @Bradley @Sunny @BBhomemaker @Enzo Escobar @Evan Peters @Bad Monster Kid @lana kane @Bellatrix @kvnrp @Craig Barnes @Chic @ChicaSkas @swordstalker @En_Sabah_Nur @LabCoatDude @Music @musicnotbling @Moebius @gag @Plus @TheShameMonster @John Slayne @Dean Winchester @Sam Winchester @Arcanum @GagaInTheZone @That J @Gaga Monster @Harry @Turuncan @Xtina Aguilera @Hexxx @bumblebee @Mer Boy @Ray of Light @LittleMonster93 @LoisLilMonster @ShockPop @shoful @Yukia @Ivy Aguas @IndieKylie @monsterdino @narcoswing @Gia Gunn @AJK273 @Colleen @Tom Bradley @tomsches @Robagaga @Adam Synthesis @Spock @LetsGetHigh @ARTPOPheartstop @Sizzily @MaryJaneHolland @Fiona Apple @Kiel Gyllenhaal @Dawson @Decidueye @Decodekid @gagagoogoose @BuzzcutSeason @Caesium @ManilaMonster @StarryNight @fede ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @Haus @LordGa @halcyonpop @Stan Is My Name @Illuminati @DelusionalGaga @FlopSlurper @GagaEffect @gabeoz @neptugne @Austin Times @Peter Joanne K @SHOOKGA @Antonoff @Ken Zahn @MuglerHooker @Sailor @JoanneMonster @Royksopp @Lokiy @Stev @gordo @BeyerJ @radioactive @Dolce Vita @dopega @itsbriceidk @Oriane @Gov Hooka @LDGA @Eggs @Anduin @Admin @Hype @IllusionLover @Shangela @NewRomantics @Trxstan @Gypsygaga1 @PurgeX @AdventureCarpe @thehausoferik @LadyGagaIsBest @Ruthy @xSilver @Jed @Gagadonna @slayo @Slayonce @JustBoy @Marcel @Jenina @Pablo @ZeldaJ @HauntingHollow @Hesham Gohar @shmal96 @ThePerfectCure @GaGaSwift @Randomperson @cav07 @JojoMonster @babs @TheSlash @Sylvanas @SychosSoChic @theahsfan @surejan @bostonGUY @sethrb101 @imwoahvicky @HeavyMetalRafael @Mister Gaga @mister max @Halle @Josip @Henri Bardot @Andy McQueen

*Please tag any users that might be interested in participating. :hug:

Contestants (so far):

Hide contents

giphy.gif

Enjoy! :woohoo:

I will be participating although I wish this happened upon it's release :poot:this album has not aged well for me

3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I will be participating although I wish this happened upon it's release :poot:this album has not aged well for me

Definitely not as well as 21, but nonetheless blasphemy :poot: 

Adele-grammy-press-room-2017-grammys-bil

Lextyr97
Just now, tthen said:

Definitely not as well as 21, but nonetheless blasphemy :poot: 

Adele-grammy-press-room-2017-grammys-bil

Send My Love (even though I never liked it to begin with), and Water Under the Bridge are the worst of the bunch

Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Send My Love (even though I never liked it to begin with), and Water Under the Bridge are the worst of the bunch

I love all tracks, but my least favorite would probably be I Miss You. I liked Send My Love from the beginning, but it took a bit of time to get used to. 

RAMROD
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

:toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived