Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My latest gaga drawings (joanne/vmag2016/judas)

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

Hello guys, been a while since i posted in this section. I  started to draw alot recently and many of my drawings have been of gaga so i decided i would share some of them on here! Here are my gaga drawings from the last month, hope you like it :) Also feel free to give me tips/crtitic on my drawings so i can improve my drawing skills! 

JustinTrudeau

It could be just the camera, but I think they need slightly better contrast, since the colour palette for Gaga's makeup/hair style is so light. 

Other than that, they look good. I like the 3rd one the most :)

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

ArtGagaPop
13 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

It could be just the camera, but I think they need slightly better contrast, since the colour palette for Gaga's makeup/hair style is so light. 

Other than that, they look good. I like the 3rd one the most :)

yeah i know that, they don't really look that light in person. I scan the drawings and they become very light as you can see. I use instagram to modify/filter it to look more like the real picture but it still comes out very light :sweat:

Might just try to photo my next drawings instead of scanning. 

ArtGagaPop
17 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

You are so talented!!! it must take so much time and patience ! Congrats !!! 

9 minutes ago, Dread Monster said:

goch the way you color the hair is amazing :applause:

15 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Beautiful:hug:

Thank you guys :wub:

ArtGagaPop
16 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Great shading and mixing of color. I can you getting even better with practice!

Thank you! I just started drawing regularly this summer and i can already see me improving alot. 

18 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yeah i know that, they don't really look that light in person. I scan the drawings and they become very light as you can see. I use instagram to modify/filter it to look more like the real picture but it still comes out very light :sweat:

Might just try to photo my next drawings instead of scanning. 

that's what my other artist friend does, do it during the day in natural light and it should be perfect. Also these drawings are great! 

kihlophix

You are getting really good! Love them! :wub::hug:

if you can, turn down the brightness and add a bit of contrast in the settings when you scan the drawings (which depends what program you use to scan them) OR when you edit them, no need for filters, just turn down brightness and add contrast.

ArtGagaPop
12 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

You are getting really good! Love them! :wub::hug:

if you can, turn down the brightness and add a bit of contrast in the settings when you scan the drawings (which depends what program you use to scan them) OR when you edit them, no need for filters, just turn down brightness and add contrast.

thank you:wub:! Also thanks for the tip, will look over my settings next time i scan. I usually just go with the preset settings :poot:

Archived