💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Make a new era

Delulu

Featured Posts

I would like to see your opinion how a good Gaga era should look.

So, I will start with the lead single - it should be presented at the Grammys 2019, bc Grammys 2018 would be perfect for ASIB lead. *just saying* :giggle:

Then, after the Grammys, a Lyric Video will be uploaded to her Vevo Channel + single released on iTunes.

The song is going to be a bop, a dark bop. The genre is going to be synthpop/90's influenced.

After this, she is going to promote the single with a SNL performance. :derpga: *laughed at her promoting stuff*

The video is going to be released a week after the song release.

It's going to be a futuristic video, a concept video about 7 minutes long.

It's not going to flop. With the release of the music video, the song is going to peak #1 on Billboard and the video is gonna be so shocking it's gonna beat Taylor's record for 24 hr views.

She is going to interviews giving clues to her fans what LG6 is going to sound like.

Two/three weeks after, she is going to suprise drop the album cover art and the release date.

The day after she is going to release a promo single - a cute bop like TC.

It's gonna be at #3 on BB chart and #1 on iTunes.

After, she is going to promote both singles.

A month after promoting, she is going to release her second official single - a Beautiful Trauma/Gypsy looking song.

The MV is going to be about her connection with fans and is going to drop a week after the release of the song.

She then promotes and the album comes out somewhere in August/September.

With the release of the album, she is going to reveal that she's going to a world tour - this time a real one. :stalkga:

The tour get 150M gross and on the first date she drops a video to one of the songs from the album.

She is going to perform everywhere - AMA, EMA, VMA, Oscars and yea you got that.

Next year she is gonna be nominated for the Grammys four times - Song of The Year, Artist Of the Year, Album of The Year and Best Pop Vocal album.

She is going to win 3/4.

After the end of the tour she is going to release a dvd with visuals to all of the songs and the tour.

That means the album will be visual.

She is going to release the final single - a song that would smash harder that Bad Romance.

It would have a MV, too. It won't be forgotten. (:

I think that's it.

Now it's your turn. Take my Wig off. :firega:

f*** u pop music

She is going to perform at Coachella and her show has to be finished at the middle, because the security is not good and all the people (a lot people, like A LOT) want to  run on stage and touch Gaga, cause she's the only queen in all eyes

46 minutes ago, Peter Joanne K said:

I would like to see your opinion how a good Gaga era should look.

So, I will start with the lead single - it should be presented at the Grammys 2019, bc Grammys 2018 would be perfect for ASIB lead. *just saying* :giggle:

Then, after the Grammys, a Lyric Video will be uploaded to her Vevo Channel + single released on iTunes.

The song is going to be a bop, a dark bop. The genre is going to be synthpop/90's influenced.

After this, she is going to promote the single with a SNL performance. :derpga: *laughed at her promoting stuff*

The video is going to be released a week after the song release.

It's going to be a futuristic video, a concept video about 7 minutes long.

It's not going to flop. With the release of the music video, the song is going to peak #1 on Billboard and the video is gonna be so shocking it's gonna beat Taylor's record for 24 hr views.

She is going to interviews giving clues to her fans what LG6 is going to sound like.

Two/three weeks after, she is going to suprise drop the album cover art and the release date.

The day after she is going to release a promo single - a cute bop like TC.

It's gonna be at #3 on BB chart and #1 on iTunes.

After, she is going to promote both singles.

A month after promoting, she is going to release her second official single - a Beautiful Trauma/Gypsy looking song.

The MV is going to be about her connection with fans and is going to drop a week after the release of the song.

She then promotes and the album comes out somewhere in August/September.

With the release of the album, she is going to reveal that she's going to a world tour - this time a real one. :stalkga:

The tour get 150M gross and on the first date she drops a video to one of the songs from the album.

She is going to perform everywhere - AMA, EMA, VMA, Oscars and yea you got that.

Next year she is gonna be nominated for the Grammys four times - Song of The Year, Artist Of the Year, Album of The Year and Best Pop Vocal album.

She is going to win 3/4.

After the end of the tour she is going to release a dvd with visuals to all of the songs and the tour.

That means the album will be visual.

She is going to release the final single - a song that would smash harder that Bad Romance.

It would have a MV, too. It won't be forgotten. (:

I think that's it.

Now it's your turn. Take my Wig off. :firega:

Nobody is going to rewatch it lmao

I really don't wanna come off as a hater or anything but if this is what I think it is, it might lead me to stop listening to her. C2C won me over and Joanne just strengthened my respect for her. I'm hoping that she goes with a rock or synth style. I'd like more of this: 

gettyimages-634996244.jpg

Or this 

lady-gaga-press-shot_wide-96c0ecc6ab77cc

Rather than this 

Lady_Gaga_2011_Monster_Ball.jpg

LIKELADYAGAGA

I want an album that talks about mental health and all of the visuals, music videos, and costumes are all extensions of what happens in her mind. It has to be absolutely crazy and she incorporates a lot of surrealism and dark visuals. 

bloody g

I want Gaga to dress all ratchet with a rap album and dank verses.

She needs to say many bad words and refer to us as little hoes.

If she can wear a cap backwards and many chains in the music videos, it would be even better.

And a song in russian.

And a videoclip where she is sitting on a couch eating cheetos without even trying to lipsync to the music.

And a Pope feature.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

RAMROD
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

I want Gaga to dress all ratchet

She started to :poot:

Maybe these are hints :poot:

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gaga deletes herself completely from the internet, Her instagram, her Twitter, her Facebook, her YouTube account, her website, everything. She goes completely silent and isn’t seen in public.

An Instagram account named stef2k19 surfaces. It’s private and has 50 posts in it. It’s only following 4 accounts. Little detectives find out its following dj white shadow, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar and Lana Del Rey. It’s rumored it’s gaga.

radio stations all over the world premier gaga’s New song at the same day, no station has an exclusive premiere. It’s a rock-electronic fused song with great vocals filled with references to other songs of hers. No radio station has the title and it remains a mystery. All fans and gp love it because it’s the prefect combo of popga and rockga and the lyrics are really smart. It’s not available anywhere and people listen to the radio waiting for it to be played again.

the Grammys, gaga arrives in a completely natural look, not Joanne or 2013 vmas but her truly natural dark hair color, no make up, no face fillers and a classy and simple dress and heels. She’s almost unrecognizable. She opens the night with a performance of the song. It’s an artsy performance, just her on stage but a huge screen behind or on which her dancers are shown dancing in sync with her. She’e only wearing black underwear. She accepts an award for an ASIB song later.

a surprise album release. It’s called “Fractions”. The song from the Grammys is revelead to be titled “Amnesia”, even though the world itself isn’t in the song.

1. Anger Managment

2. Fractions

3. Tickets To Your Show

4. Back To The Basics ft. Paul McCartney

5. Alice

6. Broken Crosses

7. Cigarette Burns

8. Read All About It ft. Kendrick Lamar

9. Feeding Wolves

10. Fight Club

11. Long Live The Queen ft. Lana De Rey

12. Amnesia

Deluxe:

13. Out Of Control

14. Future Love

the whole album is written and produced by gaga and DJWS exept for the songs with feature where she co wrote it with the featuring artist. it's pop, electronic and rock. it discusses mental and physical pains, specifically the title track, among other things. Tickets To Your Show is about having a crush on a fellow musician. Back To The Basics samples The Beatles' Yesterday but features new vocals from McCartney as well and it's nostalgic but has a modern rock feeling to it. Alice alludes to Alice In Wonderland. Cigarette Burns is about the cigarette burns a man she has an affair with leaves on her sheets after they have sex and it's a bop. In Read All About it which discusses fame, both gaga and kendrick sing and rap. Long Live The Queen is an ode to New York, electronic-produced ballad. the deluxe tracks are reworks of the unreleased songs.

the album is gaga's most critically acclaimed and it debuts at no.1

Cigarette Burns is released as an official first single to promote the album and it's an instant pop hit. gaga promotes it on SNL and Fallon. it peaks at #3 on billboard.

Cigarette Burns' music video is released on LadyGagaVevo, as the channel is restored with all of the past videos. the music video is really visually pleasing, a lot of dancing, no story line but great cinematography and outfits.

boris2k19 becomes public with 330k accepted followers, and growing. the 50 posts are photos and videos from the recording process with the posts posted on real time, it's like an album diary. has pics of kendrick, lana, paul, djws, gaga and song drafts and idea boards. one cute pic is djws and paul mcCartney sharing a meal in the studio with the captions 'these are a few of my favorite Pauls".

Tickets To Your Show is released as the second second. the video released on the same day is like a mini film with a storyline. it's a mild success, peaking at #14, it's a fan favorite. performances on TV shows around the world, sometimes alongside Cigarette Burns.

Back To The Basics is released as the last single. critics and older fans love it, peaks at #6. the official video is in black and white and features gaga and mccartney doing everyday things together.

the Fractions World Tour begins. it has an amazing production and fans love it as it's both dark, poppy and classy.

Born To Slay

I think Gaga should release the lead single for LG6 in August and release the album in October or November. A similar release schedule to Pink's. 

Also, I'd be here for Gaga getting the vanguard award next year. She deserves it way more then some other recent winners. 

I want a boho, gypsy inspired aesthetic next. She went country...now go native. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

A darkga era is my dream. For this album, she doesn't promote anything. All singles are flops, nobody wants to interview her anymore. Think ARTPOP, but with experimental music and experimental concepts.

But, the music is experimental, avant-garde goodness. Nobody wants her in the mainstream anymore because she has surpassed pop music. She is beyond everyone else in the industry, and nobody "gets" her anymore, except of course, us (and future generations who will praise her as a legend).

:pray:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Archived