💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj to defend child rapist brother in court

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Rap goddess Nicki Minaj will be the star witness at her brother’s child rape trial, The Post learned Thursday.

Minaj will be, in fact, the crux of the defense. In opening statements in Nassau County, the brother’s lawyer said Thursday the whole case was an attempt to extort $25 million from the hugely successful “Anaconda” rapper.

Assistant District Attorney Emma Slane told jurors that the girl’s brother, who was then 8, first revealed the abuse to child services.

The boy said he’d been beaten by his stepdad after walking in on him having sex with his big sister in a spare bedroom, the prosecutor alleged Thursday.

Child services called the cops; a search warrant at the house recovered a pair of the girl’s pajama pants, soiled with the stepdad’s DNA, the prosecutor said.

source: https://pagesix.com/2017/10/19/nicki-minaj-will-be-star-witness-in-brothers-child-rape-trial/

JazzGa

"The little girl’s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, “related to Nicki that, ‘I can make the charges go away for $25 million,’” said David Schwartz, lawyer for Minaj’s brother, Jelani Maraj."

Sickening that she would deny her child justice for any financial amount. This poor little girl is raped and then her own mother offers to drop the charges against her abuser for money from his celebrity sister, who had nothing to do with it. There is no winner in this court case. I want the abuser to be punished but I also don't want this greedy mom to profit off the publicity related to her daughter's abuse in lieu of justice. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Supersonic
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

"The little girl’s mother, Jacqueline Robinson, “related to Nicki that, ‘I can make the charges go away for $25 million,’” said David Schwartz, lawyer for Minaj’s brother, Jelani Maraj."

Sickening that she would deny her child justice for any financial amount. This poor little girl is raped and then her own mother offers to drop the charges against her abuser for money from his celebrity sister, who had nothing to do with it. There is no winner in this court case. I want the abuser to be punished but I also don't want this greedy mom to profit off the publicity related to her daughter's abuse in lieu of justice. 

That's only the claim of the defendant's side though. Whether this actually happened, or it's just a theory they spun to discredit the accusations and get away with murder is a diffrent story.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Nicki..... why gurl? Why would you defend a ****ing rapist. I’m ashamed by Nicki and this sickening case. She should’ve just done nothing.

Mychal

9 minutes ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

Nicki..... why gurl? Why would you defend a ****ing rapist. I’m ashamed by Nicki and this sickening case. She should’ve just done nothing.

It's her brother. Sometimes when things come to their relatives, people just won't believe what actually happened cuz they're delulu :shrug:

tellemhone
Just now, SinnersVenus said:

It's her brother. Sometimes when things come to their relatives, people just won't believe what actually happened cuz they're delulu :shrug:

This. When you've known someone your whole life it's probably usually harder to believe

:air: :air: :air:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 minutes ago, SinnersVenus said:

3 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

This. When you've known someone your whole life it's probably usually harder to believe

True 

Mychal

gagaisitalian
31 minutes ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

She may not be there to defend him but to testify that she was blackmailed.

DiscoHeaven23

This makes me sick. 

Cardi can now stay as our rap girl. 

nicki, u can get the *uck out. THEY FOUND HER PAJAMAS SOULED WITH HIS DNA. 

This goes against everything Nicki preaches and shows what a FRAUD she is

RAMROD

Eeeek..! You’ve stepped on a land mine, Necki!

jayzd.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

funkmedowntown
1 hour ago, LDR said:

She may not be there to defend him but to testify that she was blackmailed.

This. I would not defend a child rapist, but I also would not condone extortion. Let the courts do their thing; the prosecutor seems to have some incriminating evidence which typically leads to a guilty verdict. Let Nicki expose her sister-in-law, because both she and her ex are morally bankrupt.

Little Mons✟er

GoldenPonyboy

If the blackmail dis really happen do you expect her to take the stand and lie ? I meam she has to tell the truth so shell go there answer questions thruthfully cuz lets be honest she wouldnt make up a black mail sitution and lie on the stand, shes got way too much to lose

Archived