💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga Rework some of....

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Her songs from The Fame for her tours? 

I thought about this while listening to The Fame (ha.... get it I said it twice.... I’ll go home), anyways and I thought of some of Gaga’s old songs from The Fame Like Summer Boy and Brown Eyes and some songs we usually never seen performed  live and thought to myself self "Why doesn’t she Rework some of the songs and make it look New". Ik what you’re all going to say....(She doesn’t want to go back to the old stuff...) or something like that. What I’m trying to say is that she could Rework some songs and play them once in awhile.   

Mychal

That could be fun, but I highly doubt she'd do it. I don't really care for Brown Eyes, but I love Summer Boy, mainly because it reminds me of Gwen Stefani, who was one of my early hard-core stan icons haha

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, SDG91 said:

That could be fun, but I highly doubt she'd do it. I don't really care for Brown Eyes, but I love Summer Boy, mainly because it reminds me of Gwen Stefani, who was one of my early hard-core stan icons haha

I wish she would. The only way that could happen is we have illness or something, then will hear something from The Fame

Mychal

JazzGa

Why would she regularly perform obscure tracks from her past when she isn't even able to play every track from her current album on tour? (RIP I Like It Rough, Summerboy, The Queen, Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day, and every other song that never got a live treatment :icega: We barely knew ye)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

tellemhone
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

Why would she regularly perform obscure tracks from her past when she isn't even able to play every track from her current album on tour? (RIP I Like It Rough, Summerboy, The Queen, Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day, and every other song that never got a live treatment :icega: We barely knew ye)

Summerboy and SP did get live treatment just not on tour (except SP was played on tour)

:air: :air: :air:

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Jeez....there’s a thing called The Dive Bar for Sinner’s Prayer henny

Mychal

Robo Ga

I would LOVE if she sat down at the piano during one of her JWT stops and played Honest Eyes in the style of her Fame-era radio performances... that would give me all the nostalgic feels and only the oldest fans would appreciate :wub:

🤖⚡️

Gaga Lazuli

No but she might rework some of the stuff she did with RedOne and I’ve been thinking maybe reworks TEA since it has been teased

Edit: I reread your post and I read it wrong. I think she can just play them how they are. They are Iconic already so why edit them.

Little Monsters Torture Me

If she continues using fan favorites in her future tours. I can see tracks like BDR & Eh Eh returning. Otherwise I would love to see Gaga perform I Like It Rough just once! 

freebit
On 10/19/2017 at 11:56 PM, KING said:

If she continues using fan favorites in her future tours. I can see tracks like BDR & Eh Eh returning. Otherwise I would love to see Gaga perform I Like It Rough just once! 

I hope she does. There's some great songs on The Fame that could use an update. I always thought I Like it Rough would be far more interesting if rearranged without the synths.

Archived