💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you had to put The Cure on Joanne, where would u put it?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

GAGASLAYME
29 minutes ago, Doot said:

Can you imagine if The Cure was lead single to Joanne? :tony:

don't you talk so  beautifully again:blush:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Red Velvet

Before or after Grigio Girls. Obviously because of Sonja. :( or Come to Mama.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

16 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Track #3. I always thought a ballad as the third track was weird. DH - AYO - TC would be a strong 1-2-3 punch.

I find the ordering of Joanne to be extremely weird. I had to make my own playlist of it just for the shower because it’s hella weird when you dance to Diamond Heart and AYo and then suddenly fall onto despair with Joanne, only to go into John Wayne :selena:

huttont

In place of angel down work tape. The Cure would’ve been a good end to a very healing album and hopefully prepare us for the next albums tone

Anveeroy
17 hours ago, Doot said:

I would put it right where DIC originally was :usrs:

Fixed :classy:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I'd have put it at the end as a bonus track, possibly if the album was re-issued for the superbowl performance. 

FfFfFfFF
On 10/20/2017 at 11:04 PM, Doot said:

I find the ordering of Joanne to be extremely weird. I had to make my own playlist of it just for the shower because it’s hella weird when you dance to Diamond Heart and AYo and then suddenly fall onto despair with Joanne, only to go into John Wayne :selena:

Joanne and John Wayne are sitting next to each other only for the sake of their name :sis: and it's pretty interesting because one is a masculine name and the other a feminine one. :sis: 

Archived