Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Portland?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

TheEdgeof96

It’s a really relaxing getaway. Portland is a very pretty city, though many find the PNW gloomy. I live in Seattle so geographically and climatically it’s very similar to Portland. This time of the year is my favorite here because as much as it rains, there’s a peace that comes with it. I imagine she’s trying to get away from her everyday life and focus on recovering to go back on tour, so Portland would be a good place to be right now. It’s quiet and out of the way. 

Ken Zahn
Just now, TheEdgeof96 said:

It’s a really relaxing getaway. Portland is a very pretty city, though many find the PNW gloomy. I live in Seattle so geographically and climatically it’s very similar to Portland. This time of the year is my favorite here because as much as it rains, there’s a peace that comes with it. I imagine she’s trying to get away from her everyday life and focus on recovering to go back on tour, so Portland would be a good place to be right now. It’s quiet and out of the way. 

I LIVE IN SEATTLE TOO HUNTIE!!!:trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

omg portland. it is where i lived when i was in america. very interesting place and yoou can see mount hood and there is lots of nice spots to go like ocean and different forests. it is where elliott smith used to live before he went to ny and la. there is alot of strip clubs and a bit of a dark side underneath but also some really great things like the girl i found in prague. there was a while i felt like in heaven but later on she was a bit of a bitch but the flowers and stuff said it didnt matter. there is some nice flowers in there. in summer it can be really sunny but can get quite gray in the winter. portland actually has a borderline mediteranean climate considerably warmer and drier than seattle in summer, pretty hot sometimes. when i left portland last time someone gave me a copy of ecotopia quite a good book about the west north of la I think was splitting off from the usa and becoming this county called ecotopia. i heard portland it is quite important in the raw foods movement recently. it certainly led me in that direction. it was a huge culture shock the first time i went there compared with europe. took some time to adapt more than i expected having the same language as uk but really very different to europe. there is definitely some nice people there and its quite a nice size compared with london. some dude working at a bar pepper sprayed me basically for no reason so in that respect I thought to go back to europe as better although it depends where really. i got worse than pepperspray later on in some european country. a lot worse although pepperspray is quite bad definitely caused me to leave quite quick. in portland sometimes they will sell a drink and then snatch it off you 2 minutes later it is some messed up things with the government probably less of a problem if you know the country better but still pretty messed  up like in uk they give you atleast 20 minutes to finish your drinks after they stop serving and don't get all aggressive. its not even the government that forces them to sell drinks till closing time this just reflected really badly on the place and then they are all like expecting a dollar a drink tips. thhere also seemed to be some quite severe sexism towards males like portland is well known for it really I conclude that I am more 'feminine' then most females as are quite a few males, it isnt really anything to do with gender more like culture. i thought maybe i would try further central or south america somewhere chilled but still with stuff going on or just travel really till i find what it is. lots of flowers in anycase.

Archived