Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

will LG6 break the cycle

vinster13

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE
31 minutes ago, aqiveia said:

G.U.Y. was a masterpiece how dare you

It is......but it never supposed to be single material. It didn’t even make it to the top 25 on the billboard charts, plus it was the thing that ended the ARTPOP era.

And have we’ve seen this song played after the ArtRAVE Ball?

Mychal

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
1 minute ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

It is......but it never supposed to be single material. It didn’t even make it to the top 25 on the billboard charts, plus it was the thing that ended the ARTPOP era.

And have we’ve seen this song played after the ArtRAVE Ball?

Tragically not 

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

What U mean. 

GUY not being performed in the JWT is tragic. The fact that ****ing Bloody Mary is on the setlist but ARTPOP only gets once song pisses me off. 

She should replace BM with either GUY or Venus.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
6 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

GUY not being performed in the JWT is tragic. The fact that ****ing Bloody Mary is on the setlist but ARTPOP only gets once song pisses me off. 

She should replace BM with either GUY or Venus.

Henny....Not BM 

Replace her with Telephone. There’s no point of playing a song that only has the verse and the chorus only played. 

So.....Telephone not BM 

ps. It not once, it’s one :bon:

Mychal

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

Henny....Not BM 

Replace her with Telephone. There’s no point of playing a song that only has the verse and the chorus only played. 

So.....Telephone not BM 

ps. It not once, it’s one :bon:

Telephone should be restored to its original length. 

I have nothing against BM as a song, I just don't find the performance all that impressive. I think the highly choreographed number like GUY would be much cooler there. 

That said I understand I'm in the minority opinion of BM being just an average song and I'm sure Gaga brought it back knowing it was loved. But I still vote that the number does the least for the show and since it's not even a hit, it should go. 

And yeah, I was original gonna type something longer that would've made sense with once but I changed my mind and forgot to fix it.

vinster13
17 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

true

JWT was my first gaga concert and I was disappointed little ARTPOP but hey, I got you and I 

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, seXXX dreams said:

true

JWT was my first gaga concert and I was disappointed little ARTPOP but hey, I got you and I 

That's cool since she To my knowledge has only done that song once on this tour.

Born To Slay
Just now, Doot said:

I must be in the minority of those who think Joanne did not need nor have a proper third single 

I agree tbh, I'm happy we got The Cure instead. This way we got a new song and it was actually commercially successful (White it wasn't the biggest hit, they out no money at all into pushing it, so it must've profited.

vinster13
Just now, Born To Slay said:

That's cool since she To my knowledge has only done that song once on this tour.

the one and only Omaha

Just now, Born To Slay said:

I agree tbh, I'm happy we got The Cure instead. This way we got a new song and it was actually commercially successful (White it wasn't the biggest hit, they out no money at all into pushing it, so it must've profited.

She probably made an average persons yearly salary off that single alone let’s be real :saladga:

5 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Telephone should be restored to its original length. 

I have nothing against BM as a song, I just don't find the performance all that impressive. I think the highly choreographed number like GUY would be much cooler there. 

That said I understand I'm in the minority opinion of BM being just an average song and I'm sure Gaga brought it back knowing it was loved. But I still vote that the number does the least for the show and since it's not even a hit, it should go. 

And yeah, I was original gonna type something longer that would've made sense with once but I changed my mind and forgot to fix it.

Agreed. Justice for GUY

Born To Slay
Just now, Doot said:

She probably made an average persons yearly salary off that single alone let’s be real :saladga:

Probably more. Hasn't it sold like 400k copies? 

Even if she got a dollar for all those, that's still 400k dollars. And that's not counting streaming.

4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Probably more. Hasn't it sold like 400k copies? 

Even if she got a dollar for all those, that's still 400k dollars. And that's not counting streaming.

I need to release a remix like The Cure (for mah debt)

will yall all buy it :selena:

Archived