đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS responds to RedOnesters and Garibaysters

gag

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Then he better PULL THROOOOOOOOUGH cuz fans are not here for a wishy washy pop album...its been too long and Gaga plagued with my heart by teasing LG5 as a dark RedOne pop album...

Come on now...make them HITS and make my speakers gasp for air and water! 

:grr:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabuIesque

why do people want redone and fernando when rob fusari produced the masterpiece known as paparazzi

derpmonster
52 minutes ago, MANiSTOP said:

why do people want redone and fernando when rob fusari produced the masterpiece known as paparazzi

lol that's never happening again. This is why you don't date your producers. conspiracy: She was talking about Rob in the documentary when she implied that producers expected sexual favors. But I do think Gaga should throw in just one song like that - one song that sounds like Paparazzi, Summerboy, or Eh Eh.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

fabuIesque
Just now, derpmonster said:

lol that's never happening again. This is why you don't date your producers. conspiracy: She was talking about Rob in the documentary when she implied that producers expected sexual favors. But I do think Gaga should throw in just one song like that - one song that sounds like Paparazzi, Summerboy, or Eh Eh.

i completely forgot rob and gaga dated omg

monketsharona
1 hour ago, ARTPOP2 said:

Idc who produces it, I just want a new record by the end of the year :poot:

prepare to be disappointed :yay:

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, MANiSTOP said:

i completely forgot rob and gaga dated omg

Yeah I'm pretty sure she was talking about him - he kinda used her and entered her into a misleading contract -

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/03/lady_gaga_files_lawsuit_of_her.html

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

monketsharona

Honestly I'm all done with those producers things...

Seriously Gaga has done so good with all of them : RedOne, DJWS, Fernando Garibay, Rob Fusari, Darkchild, Mark Ronson, BloodPop, Zedd, Madeon, Martin Kierszenbaum and so on...

I'm tired of those producers battles. All of them did great with her. 

I would be much happier if she could bring even more new people on her next record to be honest. Gaga is not that kind of girl that should stick forever with one collaborator. 

Archived