Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Verizon Up Tickets

cav07

Featured Posts

Are the seats for the Verizon Up section at the tour good? I have seats in section 109 for Atlanta which is in the back, but if the seats are where the tickets are normally $230 I am going to upgrade. Just trying to see if anyone has used the app to get tickets or has heard where the seats are. Thanks in advance. 

That J

I'm in 114 Row C and mine were $230 a piece. It seems like the majority, if not all, of the lower level 100s section went for $230 cuz I kept looking for awhile before I grabbed my tickets. Never used that app before tho. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Brian Newman

I just got Patriots tickets off the Verizon Up rewards, they should be in today so I'm curious to see where I'll be. For GaGa, it looks like Verizon does a pit up by the stage. I'm kind of bummed about that, I paid 250 bucks for my CTM package just to have these people in front of me. :awkney:

But hint, if you want to try and win those tickets, you have to sit in the super tickets screen for that show at least a half an hour before it's supposed to "end." It puts you in a virtual line, but they don't tell you that. 

brennan731
On 10/20/2017 at 11:04 AM, WhiskeyKiss said:

I just got Patriots tickets off the Verizon Up rewards, they should be in today so I'm curious to see where I'll be. For GaGa, it looks like Verizon does a pit up by the stage. I'm kind of bummed about that, I paid 250 bucks for my CTM package just to have these people in front of me. :awkney:

But hint, if you want to try and win those tickets, you have to sit in the super tickets screen for that show at least a half an hour before it's supposed to "end." It puts you in a virtual line, but they don't tell you that. 

OMG thanks so much for the heads up! I would have never known!

IllusionPerfect
On 10/20/2017 at 11:04 AM, WhiskeyKiss said:

Source for the virtual line?

Brian Newman
44 minutes ago, IllusionPerfect said:

Source for the virtual line?

It was just from my personal experience. I was at work and on a conference call when they went up, I just remember sitting there staring at the screen for a solid 30 minutes waiting for the button to turn black. It seemed like it had something to do with it. Last time I tried, I sat on the screen for 5 minutes before and had no luck. :cryga:

IllusionPerfect
2 hours ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

It was just from my personal experience. I was at work and on a conference call when they went up, I just remember sitting there staring at the screen for a solid 30 minutes waiting for the button to turn black. It seemed like it had something to do with it. Last time I tried, I sat on the screen for 5 minutes before and had no luck. :cryga:

Oh that's good info. Did you get the tickets? I timed it today and it looked like it took a full five minutes for the tickets to be all taken. I live in Florida and we are goo goo for gaga here, so it's usually harder. 

Brian Newman
10 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

Oh that's good info. Did you get the tickets? I timed it today and it looked like it took a full five minutes for the tickets to be all taken. I live in Florida and we are goo goo for gaga here, so it's usually harder. 

I was going for Patriots tickets, but yes I got them! It all happened so quickly, I just tapped through the next few screens before I realized I actually got them. My seats are first row on the end zone, and they're right next to the tunnel that the Pats run out of! Not so bad for free tickets tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brian Newman

Soooo update...I just landed these tickets for the second Mohegan show and I’m still recovering from the sob fest that occurred after. It just looks like you have to be on that screen and ready to tap the second the timer goes out. I’m so excited you guys!!!

IllusionPerfect
15 hours ago, brennan731 said:

Gonna try for DC this week!

Please let us know how it goes. Document everything! Like how many pages from the claim this to when you actually have the tickets. I really want to win these tickets. 

Brian Newman
4 hours ago, IllusionPerfect said:

Please let us know how it goes. Document everything! Like how many pages from the claim this to when you actually have the tickets. I really want to win these tickets. 

Hey! So, when I got the Mohegan Sun tickets last week, I definitely noticed a lot more to throw some notes down:

1.)You want to be on that screen with the timer, for the Super Tickets you want, at least an hour before hand. I don't know of it the timing actually has anything to do with it, but the last 2 times that I've won them now, I was on there watching like a hawk. The seconds sometimes speed up and slow down which I guess might throw people off who don't actually sit and watch it.

2.)As soon as its up TAP FOR YOUR LIFE. If you are about to get the tickets, you'll be prompted to log in to your Verizon account. (if you don't have touch ID enabled for the Verizon app, I suggest you do it to save yourself some time for this part)

*Side note - Make sure ALL of your contact information is accurate, Email, mailing address, name spelling, etc.**

3.) You'll then be brought to the screen where your address and contact info is. If it's up to date on your account and you don't need to adjust anything, don't even bother looking and wasting time, just click the next button on the bottom of the page.

4.) You're then on a screen where it's telling you it's finalizing everything. Then it will bring you to the screen that says: You'll receive an email with tracking information about your tickets in 2 business days. For the Pats tickets, they mailed them to me by Fedex. GaGa, we have to pick them up at the Verizon booth at Mohegan day of the show.

If you're worried you didn't get them still, you can check under your used rewards section after and you should see something like this:

31Qn4-K9UaYypXhTp4t1XoUly_JuQ6HAdLLXKYT-

I hope this helps!! <3

IllusionPerfect
19 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

gurl

Gaga has confrimed its GaGa, so lay off this angel of a person. 

Archived