Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Maroon 5 - Whiskey

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Jenina

Unfortunately I think this album is going to be my least favorite of all of theirs. I haven't liked any of the songs so far and the sound is pretty similar on the ones we've gotten :shrug: 

cool

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

Unfortunately I think this album is going to be my least favorite of all of theirs. I haven't liked any of the songs so far and the sound is pretty similar on the ones we've gotten :shrug: 

I hope they go back to something like V, mainstream but not too try hard-ish :emma:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I have heard 3 songs from the album, all have the same vibe to them, and i haven't liked any of them. This album is not gonna be fore me, next plz :awkney:

Jenina
Just now, Irrelevant said:

I hope they go back to something like V, mainstream but not too try hard-ish :emma:

Yeah if they wanted to go this sorta route I wish it would've been a bit more like V even though I listen to it the least in comparison to their other albums. I don't expect them to stick with stuff like Songs About Jane or It Won't Be Soon Before Long forever, although I wish they would since they're my favorite, but this sounds so much like an extreme attempt for hits when they don't have to do that they never had to follow trends like this in the past and did fine. Pretty ironic since they said multiple times they were trying to go for a sound that would make it a bit more difficult for hits yet it sounds like the opposite :awkney: 

cool

duckworth

Let’s go back to Overexposed or better yet, Songs from Jane. Not really liking their new music :emma:

Irrelevant
Just now, Jenina said:

Pretty ironic since they said multiple times they were trying to go for a sound that would make it a bit more difficult for hits yet it sounds like the opposite :awkney: 

well there weren't any hits so far, i guess adam is right? :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Jenina
Just now, Irrelevant said:

well there weren't any hits so far, i guess adam is right? :poot:

I guess so lmaoo what lovers do I believe reached 17 which was generous imo I really hope the sound isn't the same for the entire album 

cool

Esteban

Why A$ap rocky?? Why did you collaborate to.. this??! You have cough tastes and you like great productions, WHY???! :nails:

10 hours ago, Jenina said:

What Lovers Do is a bop :lolly:

Anderson123

Well Whiskey was a chill song that I liked but I don't really have any high expectations for the album. I'm listening to all of the 5 songs that have been released so far and it's awkward to see that they're all features. SZA, Julia Michaels, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar and Future.

I mean, the songs are not bad, in fact they're catchy but they said they wanted to go back to that Songs About Jane sound with just the band but I don't really see or hear it. This is another chapter in the post-Moves Like Jagger sound that they adopted. I'm fine with these as long as they don't destroy my ear with another Sugar song.

On 10/19/2017 at 7:25 AM, Jenina said:

This song is really bad.

6 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Well Whiskey was a chill song that I liked but I don't really have any high expectations for the album. I'm listening to all of the 5 songs that have been released so far and it's awkward to see that they're all features. SZA, Julia Michaels, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar and Future.

I mean, the songs are not bad, in fact they're catchy but they said they wanted to go back to that Songs About Jane sound with just the band but I don't really see or hear it. This is another chapter in the post-Moves Like Jagger sound that they adopted. I'm fine with these as long as they don't destroy my ear with another Sugar song.

The Julia Michaels ft is eh and Whisey are so bad. What Lovers Do is a bop...but honestly this album should be renamed Feautures 

Archived