Gaga with DJWS recording BOPS

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, River said:

correct.

And the drop.. like at some point you just sit there talking to yourself, thinking about a dead relative and wondering when the hell it'll come.. and then it comes and you are like bleh ok I waited all this time for something not exciting at all..

It's so infuriating.  A lot of wasted potential :saladga:

2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I see. Well we all have our opinions. I mostly listen to it with beats headphones so maybe I don’t notice haha!

Beats headphones do have a built in equaliser that boosts the bass but even that can't save how empty the song is

16 hours ago, bleed dior said:

I remember in 2014 monsters were saying “SHE NEEDS NEW PRODUCERS WTF GAGS ENOUGH DJWS” and now monsters are saying “YAS DADDY WS SERVE US SOME BOPS SLAY MY BUSSY GAGS YAAAS”. Joanne truly did wonders.

Not. I. 

40 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Well this officially confirms that they are making the new album. Quick, make a thread 

Lion Heart

>DJWS 

Bye. 

tenor.gif

Don't @ me unless you agree with me

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PlanetChromatica

I reckon Gaga will perform a new song on JWT next year, do promo for ASIB with a couple of singles and killer music videos. and then take the rest of the year to rest, maybe perform Heal Me at the VMA's. LG6 will probably be earl 2019, I can see a Grammy's 2019 launch of LG6 era.

papergangstas

*sings* A REDONE KONVICT JOANNE (sorry not sorry) :lana:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Monsterish

I don't want ARTPOP Act II-ish album, but I'm here for Do What U Want 2.0 or The Cure + fresh songs with chill and electro-R&B :excited2:

DeleteMyAccount
16 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What does that caption mean? :huh:

Probably that he has contributed to that amount of records sold plus whatever Gaga and him have coming up.

LIKELADYAGAGA
10 hours ago, prince said:

Give me Born This Way DJWS and not ARTPOP DJWS 

this is so accurate.

Archived