💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga with a fan in Portland [October 18th]

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
5 minutes ago, ghs said:

It's not like she's been posting 3 days pictures a day of the same studio for the past few days, right? ... don't be so dramatic lol

if you read my post properly, i said i wasn't denying the fact that there were fans who already knew she was there, because like you said, she already posted pictures before. Anyone who saw these recent photo opportunities from fans with her will now see that it's more than possible to stalk her and visit her studio even more now to try to meet her, even when her bodyguards said to not post those pictures online.

lol

Jenina
7 minutes ago, ghs said:

It's not like she's been posting 3 pictures a day on her Insta of the same studio for the past few days, right? ... don't be so dramatic lol

Either way out of respect they shouldn't have posted it. I get they were very excited as anyone here would be but if they requested it not be posted and she was willing to take that picture, not posting it is the least they could do. 

cool

Just now, Jenina said:

Either way out of respect they shouldn't have posted it. I get they were very excited as anyone here would be but if they requested it and she was willing to take that picture, not posting it is the least they could do. 

This. When I met Sophia Bush, she took the photo with me, but did ask that I not post it online for a few hours, because she wanted a simple night out at the movies without fans following her around or showing up.

MJHolland

The point isn’t the pic, the point is the location which is already shared lol

It’s not like it matters it was bound to be revealed anyways 

But slay Mama they both looks hot af

PrinceOfTheStorm

Great and all, but what the heck is that green thing in the back? A piece of her Kermit outfit? :wtfga:

signing out

forslayage

This was me. To everyone saying I shouldn't have posted it, I didn't know people were going to repost it within the couple of minutes I kept it up for, specifically when I said in the post that the guard told me I should keep low on the social for a while. Can I live ? I just met my inspiration since I was 8. She was so sweet and amazingly nice. Her outfit was stunning :giveup:

Tan Fei

37 minutes ago, forslayage said:

This was me. To everyone saying I shouldn't have posted it, I didn't know people were going to repost it within the couple of minutes I kept it up for, specifically when I said in the post that the guard told me I should keep low on the social for a while. Can I live ? I just met my inspiration since I was 8. She was so sweet and amazingly nice. Her outfit was stunning :giveup:

do u have more pics ?:excited2:

RAMROD

That's cool. I wonder if that hunty is a member here too? :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
On 10/19/2017 at 7:51 AM, forslayage said:

Did you hear something from outside the studio? :poot:

Kimblue
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Did you hear something from outside the studio? :poot:

We need that one girl that snuck inside the JWT rehearsals to sneak inside the studio.:ladyhaha:

Archived