Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Female Album Sales (Includes Joanne)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

monsterdino
17 hours ago, Arturo said:

Rainbow had a tour bundle but it's a theater tour so meh

Lust for Life bombed but so did Honeymoon. So no surprise there.

Melodrama did a little better but still failed. The streaming isnt abysmal like Lana.

I would say Witness is next. Out of the top 200 but CTTR's success really puts it up there.

Rainbow is still charting pretty well on the BB200. I would say it's the most successful out of all of them but still pretty bad sales. At least it has a chance at Gold in SPS unlike the others. 

Thats my ranking and I'd say it's pretty objective.

did Lana have any hit with her last three albums no.......while Katy got 2 Diamond singles from her last album, u just cant compare their sales

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

did Lana have any hit with her last three albums no.......while Katy got 2 Diamond singles from her last album, u just cant compare their sales

Lana not having a hit is exactly why she's last. Not sure what you're trying to get at. Yes the decline from Prism to Witness was massive but I'm not looking at Katy's career I'm looking at the Witness era itself. And CTTR did ok in the US and smashed in Europe. Witness is bigger whether she was the "female Michael Jackson" before it or not.

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Lana not having a hit is exactly why she's last. Not sure what you're trying to get at. Yes the decline from Prism to Witness was massive but I'm not looking at Katy's career I'm looking at the Witness era itself. And CTTR did ok in the US and smashed in Europe. Witness is bigger whether she was the "female Michael Jackson" before it or not.

honey we are actually talking female ALBUM SALES, not the eras as whole

Archived