💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Nicki Minaj's Popularity a Bubble At This Point?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei

So, Nicki is featured in a ton of stuff and a few years back a Nicki feature was something cool and were like a guarantee for popularity of a song, now it's more of "really she's featured AGAIN?" and it doesn't feel like her features have any sort of impact anymore + her last solo hit Anaconda heavily depended on the music video going viral. 

Do you think she is still as popular as she was when the Pinkprint was released or do you think she has been gone for too long yet overexposed at the same time that her next album will "flop" (I guess it'll sell a lot better than a lot of other artists anyways cause of her fanbase)?

Musery

Rat Boy

She's so comfortable living in a bubble bubble. :bon: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Bambino

Yes. Maybe the GP is kinda tired of her and doesn't miss her because she's featured on every ****ing track now. She should just calm down and come back with a successful solo single tbh.

She’s getting 10s of thousands of dollars each for all of those features. When she has a new feature out every other week plus her own business empire thriving I think it’s safe to say the generous queen is doing just fine :selena:

brit4ever

She killed the hype herself. She is featured in a new song every 2-3 weeks, people are fed up with her at this point. She wouldn't reach Anaconda's level of success for sure, there's literaly 0 hype surrounding her upcoming era.

The Child

She should take a one year long break, just a long vacation, no features nor anything then come back with a bop. Cause there's literally no hype for her next album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ThisGuyTony

Yes. And it doesn't help that 90% of her features have lyrics about her being "the  queen of rap" or "selling millions of records." :madge: 

asfittingasmcqueen
13 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

she has been gone for too long yet overexposed at the same time

basically

ShockPop

5 shows made 3 million a week.

She's gloating in Fergie's track... About not being very successful. 5 shows and you only made 3mil? Lord above.

I really enjoy her pop tracks and features but tbh she is too repetitive now. She has nothing to say.

Yeah, like others have said, the hype with her has died down and there's no clear direction on how she's gonna evolve as an artist in her next albums ...

Like Katy Hunty for example. :reductive:

The Child
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Yes. And it doesn't help that 90% of her features have lyrics about her being "the  queen of rap" or "selling millions of records." :madge: 

You know what they say, repeat a lie until it becomes true :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

You know what they say, repeat a lie until it becomes true :air:

I thought they said repeat a lie until Taylor sues you. :bon:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

sipthistea

I don't think so. She's a legend.

Plus, there's been rumours that she may receive the Vanguard Award at the VMAs and the Milestone Award at Billboard :queenga:

The Child
7 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I don't think so. She's a legend.

Plus, there's been rumours that she may receive the Vanguard Award at the VMAs and the Milestone Award at Billboard :queenga:

A LEGEND?! :what:

Okay it's enough internet for you today! Time to log off!

Archived