💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What should Gaga write about for the next album?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

What do you want Gaga to write about for the next album? Concerning things that are going with the world right now, do you want her to make statements with her music? Do you want her to explore things she hasn't written about yet? Discuss.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Maybe writing songs from the perspective of dead Hollywood/pop culture stars. The album could be called 'Supernova'.

FfFfFfFF

I think she will maintain her previous songwriting approach which is already diverse enough (various topics, multiple meanings songs and general almost random lyrics) but she will add some political/ social references for sure. (which already appeared with Come To Mama and Angel Down).

TheRoof
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Maybe writing songs from the perspective of dead Hollywood/pop culture stars. The album could be called 'Supernova'.

"Marlon Brando" lead single confirmed :giveup:

BBhomemaker

I just want her to be true, with deep and powerful lyrics and something that I can dance to it and maybe 2 or 3 songs engaged about the world and rights, born this way 2.0 :hor: 

CautiousLurker

I think she should explore in depth the concepts and practices of gourmet Italian cooking :interestinga:

reditaccount288

pls, not something feminist

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Something bold. I live for CONCEPTS. That's what makes her so great. I don't see the hype for albums filled with basic love ballads and such. Feed me some ARTPOP / TFM / Born This Way realness.

Like, I want anything but what's being predicted here. I want a surprise. Not something generic.

PartySick

I'm hoping it's something political :lolly: God knows there's enough material for it.

Kind of like a BTW 2.0 but more outward facing. BTW discussed our roles in society and how we view ourselves but I want LG6 to discuss society's role in our lives. She doesn't have to be divisive about it either, though I would love a cover of FDT as a bonus track :usrs: Give us an album full of songs similar in tone to Come to Mama, Angel Down, Heal the World, Earth Song, We've Had Enough, etc. Have the themes ranging from racial justice to gay rights to feminist anthems, throw in a love song for our planet, a peace anthem for our people, a softly sung piano ballad, and a uniting pop song or two like The Cure and you have my dream album :wub:

🖤

Archived