Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Forbes: Heather Parry Talking About Gaga

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Taking over as President of Live Nation Productions on December 1, 2015, Heather Parry didn’t feel the need to make a “splashy announcement” as she puts it. Instead, upon coming into the behemoth concert promoter, Parry, to no surprise to anyone who knows her, chose to jump right into the work.

heather-parry.jpg?width=960

Baltin: What is the tour doc you’d like to do?

Parry: I really wanted to do Gaga, that just happened, so that was great. That was, again, sitting next to her manager. It’s good to be proximity to these people. There are tons of ideas I’d like to do. I’d love to do something with Jay-Z, Beyonce, anything with Jay-Z and Beyonce. New stuff and new artists are popping up every day, that’s what’s so exciting. And when you look at the year we’ve had at Live Nation Productions it’s exactly what I wanted it to be, which is you can have Eagles Of Death Metal to Lady Gaga and a Bad Boy in between. Eagles Of Death Metal was in the Palm Springs Film Festival, Puffy was in Tribeca, Gaga was in Toronto. One was HBO, was one was Apple, one was Netflix. What I love about these, especially for the artists that we have here and that we work with, everything is outside the box.

Baltin: Talk about the Gaga doc.

Parry: Her manager was like, “Find a good director for her that you think would be great.” So I met with Chris Moukarbel a couple of times and I said to him, “You have to go with the camera to her house. Just go.” He showed up at her house and it’s Lady Gaga, so she’s so open and vulnerable. The first scene in the movie is her in her kitchen. That’s the first thing we shot. The way I think we get to do these things here is we fund them. So no one knew we had a Lady Gaga documentary until we announced it last week. It looks like it came out of nowhere, but there’s actually been a whole lot of hard work for one year.

More@ https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin/2017/10/18/how-heather-parry-is-helping-live-nation-bring-lady-gaga-puff-daddy-and-more-to-the-screen/#575059e41c96

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

When she was asked about a tour doc I freaked out because she said Gaga and that “it just happened” but I guess she’s referring to 5F2 :giveup: 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I read "Harry Potter talking about Gaga" and got disappointed :neyde: 

Bellatrix is looking for Harry! Natural ;)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chromatislaps
11 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I read "Katy Perry talking about Gaga" and got disappointed :neyde: 

:bon: 

Archived