Do You Think Applause..

TheWitness

Featured Posts

TheWitness

Shouldn’t of been the lead after the leak

Should they Of released the eternal bop G.U.Y :firega:

Host Of Lyricasism

Bambino

Lmfao with Applause and the era did bad (yes I know it's because of the management... don't come for me) so imagine how even worse it would've done if it started with GUY :toofunny:

Yo GagaGaga

The only other song that had the chance of matching or maybe exceeding Applause's success would be Do What U Want, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the first two singles we got were the only songs the GP would ever buy. I love ARTPOP, but a quality song doesn't equal a marketable song

AmericanGUY
14 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Lmfao with Applause and the era did bad (yes I know it's because of the management... don't come for me) so imagine how even worse it would've done if it started with GUY :toofunny:

D to the E to the L U S I O N

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Bambino
1 minute ago, AmericanGUY said:

D to the E to the L U S I O N

Oh sure, that song did revive the ARTPOP era after all :toofunny:

It was only the second video in the era but somehow it charted worse than MTN. Now where's the delusion if you say the GP wasn't here for it?

Tyler1992
11 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

The only other song that had the chance of matching or maybe exceeding Applause's success would be Do What U Want, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the first two singles we got were the only songs the GP would ever buy. I love ARTPOP, but a quality song doesn't equal a marketable song

Gypsy says hi

ShockPop

It didn't instantly grab the listener. I hated it and still am not a huge fan.

Should have started the campaign on DWUW solo, then GUY then Gypsy.

Applause isn't relatable at all, and wasn't trendy at the time. Not a good choice. She could have released Gypsy, Venus or Do What U Want solo.

51 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

The last sentence needs to be the banner on this website. 

Archived