💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Cover of 'Til it happens to you' used in Dutch campaign

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

The Dutch organization "Fonds Slachtofferhulp" (Foundation Victim Support) has launched a campaign against sexual violence. The video campaign features a cover of Gaga's Til It Happens To You, translated to Dutch. It seeks to make people more aware of sexual violence and a special phone number that people can call for immediate psychological help and guidance.

The video shows how anyone can fall victim to sexual violence, anywhere anytime.   (Viewer discretion is advised)

The article states that, of course, Lady Gaga gave permission for the organization to use the song.
I bet she feels proud, Diane and Gaga's song shows its impact once again and is used for what it was always intended to be.

Source: https://www.parool.nl/kunst-en-media/cover-van-lady-gaga-in-campagne-over-seksueel-geweld~a4522020/

gagagoogoose

One of the many reasons why Gaga deserved the Oscars for that song.

Like queen Diane said "I think the fact is, my song is kind of, it had such a life of its own, and I think it'll last a long time." :diane: 

I hope Gaga will perform this song more times in the future. It deserves to be heard all around the world!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Magneto
1 minute ago, GeeYewWhai said:

I don't mean to be rude but it sounded like she said "my vag*na" @1:36

She says: maar zeg me what the hell weet jij nou? Meaning: but tell me what the hell do you know?

OT: this is very powerful and true to the original!

Free my mind

Sorcerer

Reminds me of the Oscar that got away :selena:

But then I think spreading this message against sexual violence is very important

Sandrology

A Legend will not be measured by chart-positions but by lifes that were touched. Gaga be proud of who yu are and what u stand for 

Robinladen
1 hour ago, gagagoogoose said:

One of the many reasons why Gaga deserved the Oscars for that song.

Like queen Diane said "I think the fact is, my song is kind of, it had such a life of its own, and I think it'll last a long time." :diane: 

All the rapists getting exposed in the movie industry today is TIHTY's revenge.

Archived