šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Feedback from "A Star Is Born" early screening last night

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Honestly.... Some of y'all are mental saying "stans won't give unbiased feedback of course they're gonna praise it and Gaga's performance"

Like.... are you not stans? Are you not doubting the validity of the criticism? Are you not the people who think Gaga's acting is questionable in the first place? What makes you think their opinions differ so much from your own? :selena:

In case y'all didn't notice: A good 90% of y'all are rude c*nts, and this is the only time where Gaga and her team ASKED for an honest opinion. What makes you think they're gonna hold back now? Y'all made PI flop and declared it as the worst single Gaga has ever released on GGD, that's why she abandoned it right after the music video came out. They're always listening. :selena:

accurate af

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
34 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

My rich friend saw it last night in LA and he said it was amazing, he said he shed a tear and that gaga did amazing, he also said that in one scene you can see her full pus** lmao

Wait what :air:Ā 

DoremonLove
38 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

My rich friend saw it last night in LA and he said it was amazing, he said he shed a tear and that gaga did amazing, he also said that in one scene you can see her full pus** lmao

I thought it was sweet romantic movie:toofunny:.Ā 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Nickypie101
34 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Is your rich friend a fan of Gaga?Ā :bon:

If the pus**Ā is true, Gaga's been showing too much skin lately. Boobies in FF2 and now pus**:gum:

He isnā€™t a fan of gaga but he said she did amazing, he said it was a weird scene with an unflattering angleĀ 

Nickypie101
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Wait what :air:Ā 

I know I was surprisedĀ haha, he said it wasnā€™t flatteringĀ 

Kimblue
1 minute ago, Nickolas724 said:

I know I was surprisedĀ haha, he said it wasnā€™t flatteringĀ 

Hopefully they remove it.:toofunny:

54 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

But isn't it PG-13?Ā :selena: Or maybe they haven't rated it yet but I could've sworn I heard that somewhere.

ryanripley
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

So we can all agree on the fact ASIB music is done, Lady Gaga is not in the studio for this.Ā 

i came here to say this :excited2:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

....this is crazy, it doesn't come out for months. This would be way too early right? Is this a usual thing for movies?Ā 

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Honestly.... Some of y'all are mental saying "stans won't give unbiased feedback of course they're gonna praise it and Gaga's performance"

Like.... are you not stans? Are you not doubting the validity of the criticism? Are you not the people who think Gaga's acting is questionable in the first place? What makes you think their opinions differ so much from your own? :selena:

In case y'all didn't notice: A good 90% of y'all are rude c*nts, and this is the only time where Gaga and her team ASKED for an honest opinion. What makes you think they're gonna hold back now? Y'all made PI flop and declared it as the worst single Gaga has ever released on GGD, that's why she abandoned it right after the music video came out. They're always listening. :selena:

DRAG THEM

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

....this is crazy, it doesn't come out for months. This would be way too early right? Is this a usual thing for movies?Ā 

Ā 

30 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

What?

Early screening in October? No way...

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe they're planning on airing it at a few festivals before mass release, so they did really early screenings? I don't know.

3 points in and ready for more

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

What?

Early screening in October? No way...

It's definitely possible, it's a kind of test screening. Knowing the movie has been rescheduled months earlier I think it's done (or still few more ajustements to be made, hence this type of screening)

ASIB is not a huge budget movie with 15353637 visual effects, the production is not lasting as long as a Marvel movie for sure ^^Ā 

Archived