💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Feedback from "A Star Is Born" early screening last night

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

They’re all stans, so not really objective. :selena:

I was gonna say they’re trolling, I trust Lexi tho.

FreePalestine

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

I hope for some plot twists in the movie :excited2:
And if that screening was real, I'm getting the feeling that first teaser is coming in like 2-3 weeks :gum:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

RAMROD

That must be the sought after Test Screening.

Usually before film being released, they’d invite sums of people yo do a test screen and to know and see their feedback which will be important note to filmmakers to re-edit it, add new scenes, or change the ending, or whatever.

Many films cut of some scenes because the reaction of the test screening was negative. Some of them even important scenes too! (Examples here: www.denofgeek.com/movies/test-screenings/32412/51-films-and-how-they-were-affected-by-test-screenings)

So I am glad if the reaction are positive, these people better not ruin this movie for us (like the did to many other movies before it) since their opinion, reaction are taken seriously.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

flopheart

all these tweets are made by gaga fans so i'm not that hyped about the "good critics" 'cause i don't think they're very objective

Maybe true as it happens all the time, but this is giving me "my mother is a subtitle editor at Netflix" teas 

who will love me when the night is over

1 minute ago, Spock said:

Maybe true as it happens all the time, but this is giving me "my mother is a subtitle editor at Netflix" teas 

But this time she has more children :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FameHookah

what are "pacing issues"? like the movie drags at some points? srry my english is kinda weak :sweat:

WTF is MDNA

Bradley
22 minutes ago, tthen said:

She might get a Golden Globe nod (or MAYBE even a win), but I don't see the Oscars.

I know she's new but there's been times I'm impressed by this woman to an unexpected level so I'm just leaving the possibility there.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

what are "pacing issues"? like the movie drags at some points? srry my english is kinda weak :sweat:

It usually means that, bad editing. It may make the films seems disjointed, or even feel unbearable.

Just now, RAMROD said:

It usually means that, bad editing. It may make the films seems disjointed, or even feel unbearable.

But the editor is oscar-nominated :toofunny:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I know she's new but there's been times I'm impressed by this woman to an unexpected level so I'm just leaving the possibility there.

Agreed. New in acting means little if the acting is of quality.  Lupita Nyong’o and Jennifer Hudson are example of that. So all we can do is to wish her well tbh.

3 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

But the editor is oscar-nominated :toofunny:

Don’t forget this is just opinion of one people who thinks it is bad paced. It should not affect our views of the films until we sees it ourselves.  As for the editor and director, they will consider thia input and will hopefully make the film at their best for our enjoyment by the time of release. They still have time tbh. 

Archived