Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Feedback from "A Star Is Born" early screening last night

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

On 10/19/2017 at 8:27 PM, scallywally said:

Wow finally proof. Great news, are they on twitter, facebook or here or do you have screen shots???  

Such a shame you didn't go, at least we would have 1 member that did. We need more details.

he was very brief but i know he wouldn't lie to me. we went to one of the shoots at the greek theater together. so trust me when i say.. it happened.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar
18 hours ago, robboadam said:

No they won't. Dwayne Johnson isn't called 'The Rock' at award ceremonies, and Will Smith isn't called 'The Fresh Prince'. Beyonce is called 'Beyonce Knowles/Carter', not just 'Beyonce'.

When Stefani G won the Golden Globe, did they call her by her government (hooker)??

robboadam
3 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

When Stefani G won the Golden Globe, did they call her by her government (hooker)??

But that's cause she was credited in AHS as 'Lady Gaga'.

djBuffoon

Bradley Cooper is a smart, passionate guy, and he has quite a bit riding on this, so I am cautiously optimistic that this is in good hands.

funkmedowntown

I'm rlly excited to see how Gaga's IRL style influences her character and this movie in general

Little Mons✟er

So the real question now is, will they be showing another early screening again, and how do we get tickets? 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• 2 months later...
TropicOfCANCER
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, JR Gg said:

Yes they will. The names will be "Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta)". Awards shows want exposure, and they sure as hell won't read a random name people don't recognise :toofunny:

The Rock is kinda a name Dwayne was given during his boxing days. He's credited as Dwayne and known as Dwayne for years now. Beyonce Knowles is gonna be the full name, but they'll only announce "Beyonce".

why the **** would will smith be called "the fresh prince?" that was a TV show he was on, not a stage name.

scallywally
7 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

why the **** would will smith be called "the fresh prince?" that was a TV show he was on, not a stage name.

Nah his hit records were 'jazzy jeff and the fresh prince' He was famous in the late 80's then got the tv show which made him more famous in the 90's. It was his stage name for years. Longer than gagas been around. 'Will Smith' was a new change for everybody.

JR Gg
8 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

And where the **** did I mention Will Smith :triggered:

Archived