Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Miley fans tried to recreate a gaga viral tweet

TheRoof

Featured Posts

doppelganger
26 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

And,out of nowhere, she became country girl :oprah:

Wasn't "the climb" country-pop ? And she came from a family of country musicians so... :oprah:

11 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Well, the difference is that Gaga has always gone too far, and ARTPOP was not the exception. Nevertheless, Gaga was about the artistry and the performance. And the C2C era was a transitional moment for her. 

Miley made a big effort to not be seen as Hannah Montana anymore, and she twerked and licked her way out of Disney Channel. And now she became country girl. :oprah:

It was a joke, it fit Gaga so I put her name, I agree with you :ladyhaha:

37 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

All I know is that Gaga went too far with her ARTPOP era. 

A reverse word switching expedition. :poot:

sipthistea
1 hour ago, doppelganger said:

Wasn't "the climb" country-pop ? And she came from a family of country musicians so... :oprah:

But a really strange time to switch things up out of nowhere :bon: 

I really like younger now (what I've listened too). Malibu is one of my favourite songs at the moment.  Miley is a huge Gaga fan.

Magneto
5 hours ago, sipthistea said:

All I know is that Miley went too far with her Bangerz/Petz era. 

Are you really attacking the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus and godchild of Dolly Parton for becoming a country girl out of nowhere while stanning an Italian New Yorker who is doing the same?

Free my mind

Fascination
4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Are you really attacking the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus and godchild of Dolly Parton for becoming a country girl out of nowhere while stanning an Italian New Yorker who is doing the same?

This, I mean I’m not the biggest Miley Cyrus fan, I only like a couple of songs from Bangerz and Younger Now but Miley has a country music background. Her father made a big country hit song right? I think the only reason why I kinda liked Miley’s country era because it doesn’t feel forced like the Bangerz era.

Alligator Blood
12 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

This, I mean I’m not the biggest Miley Cyrus fan, I only like a couple of songs from Bangerz and Younger Now but Miley has a country music background. Her father made a big country hit song right? I think the only reason why I kinda liked Miley’s country era because it doesn’t feel forced like the Bangerz era.

omg i was just randomly singing hyperballad in my head then i opened this thread and saw you, this is a conspirancy fsdklfsdklas

She can really sing and is so great. I love Miley like she sing a song about saving the bees and being the key to change reaching millions of people. :wub:

Miley is vegan aswell so I suppose that gets her into trouble with some people.

sipthistea
7 hours ago, Magneto said:

How is giving an opinion about an album transition attacking a person? Tell me. 

I'm just curious. I didn't insult Miley or discredit her in any way.

Magneto
47 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

How is giving an opinion about an album transition attacking a person? Tell me. 

I'm just curious. I didn't insult Miley or discredit her in any way.

Maybe attacking sounds a bit harsh, but I meant to say that it makes more sense for Miley to do country than it does for Gaga :awkney:

Free my mind

Archived