๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix reveals top 20 binged shows

Creyk

Featured Posts

The streamer says more than 8 million subscribers have watched at least one season of one series in 24 hours or less โ€”ย and lists the top 20 shows they've binged.

1. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life
2. Fuller House
3. Marvel's The Defenders
4. The Seven Deadly Sins
5. The Ranch
6. Santa Clarita Diet
7. Trailer Park Boys
8. F Is for Family
9. Orange Is the New Black
10. Stranger Things
11. Friends From College
12. Atypical
13. Grace and Frankie
14. Wet Hot American Summer

15. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
16. House of Cards
17. Love
18. GLOW
19. Chewing Gum
20. Master of None

source:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/netflix-reveals-top-20-series-binged-24-hours-1049608

I literally never saw any of these :toofunny: Any of them good?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn

i dont know any of these "popular shows" sis

760d06b15010e6495ee81c200ab7230e.gif

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too ๐Ÿ˜‰

AmericanGUY
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

9. Orange Is the New Black
10. Stranger Things
13. Grace and Frankie
15. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
16. House of Cards

only ones you need to worry aboutย :whitney:

๊ง ๐•›'๐•ง๐•–๐•ฆ๐•ฉ ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฆ๐•๐•– ๊ง‚

Just now, littlepotter said:

people really have time these days

Right?

I only know that it's understandable that gilmore girls is #1 because it was like only 4 episodes? So it's easier to finish it in one sitting than a show that has 13 or 15 episodes in a season

manicholic

Master of None season 2 was sublime, exquisite

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I play twitch streams in the background while I work - that's the only entertainment I getย :selena:

GG is a bit of an obvious one as it's, like, 6 hours total lol

ย 

Some of the others shocked me. I didn't know that many people liked Grace and Frankie as much as I did lol and I *really* don't get the hype around Kimmy Schmidt. I always had to force myself to watch that and now I just don't even bother.

Also, Defenders makes sense because of the show's it rides off of and that it benefits from a binge watching or you'd realize how little happens each episode lolol

That J

Chewing Gum, Stranger Things and Santa Clarita Diet are my faves.ย 

Chewing Gum is just insanely funny but probably wouldn't be for everyone. Stranger Things is cool 80's like mystery Goonies goodness. Santa Clarita Diet is Drew Barrymore as a suburban housewife zombie. ย What more could you ask for? A Gaga documentary? ย They've got that too! :derpga:ย 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

GG is a bit of an obvious one as it's, like, 6 hours total lol

ย 

Some of the others shocked me. I didn't know that many people liked Grace and Frankie as much as I did lol and I *really* don't get the hype around Kimmy Schmidt. I always had to force myself to watch that and now I just don't even bother.

Also, Defenders makes sense because of the show's it rides off of and that it benefits from a binge watching or you'd realize how little happens each episode lolol

Gracy and Frankie was always praised for it's outstanding ratings...I for one am not suprised

That J
9 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I used to watch nearly ZERO tv until I got sick and had to start resting at home. I looked around and literally a week later, Im hooked on all these dumb shows like WHY!!! ย But I have an excuse...Idk what's wrong with these lazy fats talking about 29 shows. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

2 minutes ago, That J said:

Chewing Gum, Stranger Things and Santa Clarita Diet are my faves.ย 

Chewing Gum is just insanely funny but probably wouldn't be for everyone. Stranger Things is cool 80's like mystery Goonies goodness. Santa Clarita Diet is Drew Barrymore as a suburban housewife zombie. ย What more could you ask for? A Gaga documentary? ย They've got that too! :derpga:ย 

I just looked it up

Not gonna lie it does look funny

Archived