💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Choose an era and re-create it

fabuIesque

Featured Posts

fabuIesque

hi i thought this would be fun, these recreations would include the tracklists (you may change the tracklist but you are only allowed to add outtakes from this specific era and eras previous, not an era from the future. that would just be weird), the singles, the ball/tour and other miscellaneous stuff like changing the album cover to a cute edit you found on pintrest by some unknown person). for this example i chose ARTPOP.

Tracklist

1. Burqa
    >This song is basically the 2013 demo of Aura that leaked, but is titled Burqa for Gaga’s initial vision with the song, instead of the “ART-POP” lyrics it’s “BUR-QA”
2. Venus
3. MANiCURE
    >Swinefest demo with final version vocals but the “Can you feel it part” is a glitchy vocal bridge.
4. Sex Dreams
    >Swinefest demo bridge with final version vocals and background vocals
5. Do What U Want
    >Solo version.
6. G.U.Y.
7. Brooklyn Nights
8. Donatella
9. Swine
    >Swinefest intro
10. Applause
11. ARTPOP
    >Louder “hee-hee’s”
12. Mary Jane Holland
    >Second pre-chorus is like the demo one with the final belt held for a longer time.
13. I Wanna Be With U
14. Onion Girl
15. TEA
16. Gypsy
17. In Like With You - Bonus Track (Deluxe Exclusive)
18. SiRE - Bonus Track (Deluxe Exclusive)
19. Temple - Bonus Track (Deluxe Exclusive)
20. G.U.Y. (KDrew Remix) (Deluxe Exclusive)
21. Do What U Want (Samantha Ronson Remix) (Deluxe Exclusive)

TARGET/JAPANESE/WALMART EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACKS:

22. Stache (Target/Walmart exclusive)
     23. Maren (Target/Walmart exclusive)

22. Red Flame (ft. Azealia Banks) (Japanese exclusive)

Singles

LEAD SINGLE - DO WHAT U WANT - January 1st, 2013

Song is performed December 21st, 2012 on the New Years Eve ball, performance ends with Gaga saying “You guys will hear this again sooner than you think.” After an hour of the New Year, she releases it and debuts at #6, and peaking at #1. The video is released in February and everyone automatically loves it with it’s symbolistic visuals of her breaking her hip and continiously performing. The song receives universal appraise
Performed at the Grammy’s
Performed at SNL
Cinematic Piano version performed at the Oscars.

SECOND SINGLE - BROOKLYN NIGHTS - March 26th, 2013

Song drops as a shock release and the general public LOVES it to death. It’ debuts at #2 and peaks at #1. The video releases the next day and the general public deems it as “adorable yet deep” with city and love-themed visuals. Gaga claims the song was one of the most personal songs on the album.
Won an award

PROMO SINGLE - DONATELLA - April 8th, 2013

Dropped with lots of promo, many fans believed this to get a music video and become a main single, but it didn’t. It became a promotional single that peaked at #5 and debuted at #8. Fans however did love it and was a smash on the radio. On the same day she revealed the release date of the album.

ALBUM RELEASE - May 29th, 2013

It debuts at #1, and stays like that until early July. 800k sold in it’s first week. It’s a commercial success deemed by everyone.

THIRD SINGLE - VENUS - July 1st, 2013

Made into a single after popular demand by fans and the general public. Debuts at #6, peaks at #3. The GP admires the weird, mythology vibe of the song and adores the video shot from the Hearst Castle. The song is deemed an experimental step into the right direction.

PROMO SINGLE #2 - BURQA- August 18th, 2013

The general public is a little weirded out, but loves it. Debuted at #21, but peaked at #2 with the release of the visually interesting and stunning video featuring Beyoncé in the intro act. The video acts as a continuation of Telephone to please the fans, and the video is a worldwide success.

FOURTH SINGLE - G.U.Y. - August 31st, 2013

Filmed on the same set of the Venus music video, the video is a film. Featuring the following four songs:
I WANNA BE WITH YOU
SWINE
G.U.Y.
ONION GIRL (CREDITS)

The video is deemed as a cinematographic masterpiece with G.U.Y. charting #1 for 2 weeks.

FIFTH SINGLE - SEX DREAMS / MANiCURE - October 31st, 2013

A VERY ballsy release by Gaga, an extremely controversial video, but both things helped her career with the strangely sexual video and the beautiful instrumental. It’s deemed one of the best singles from the album. It debuts at #14 and peaks at #1. MANiCURE on the other hand had the same amount of success although not even being the main single, people really loved the rocker edge of the song.

SIXTH AND FINAL SINGLE - GYPSY - December 11th, 2013

The success of the album. Debuted at #1, stayed there for 3 months. The stunning video released on the same exact day getting 130,000,000 within the first 24 hours of the release. Gaga is pleased with how much people love this song as it’s one of her favorites as well. This, DWUW and Brooklyn Nights are played all the time until Late 2014. After the release of the video, she announces the artRAVE: ARTPOP Ball Tour.

THE ARTPOP APPReleased on May 29th, 2013

Like originally intended, the ARTPOP app would allow people to get certain exclusives, like the following songs.

THE STAGE - Released June 1st, 2013
RABIES - Released August 6th, 2013
CAKE - Released October 16th, 2013
TINNITUS - Released December 25th, 2013
RATCHET (ft. Azealia Banks) - Released January 1st, 2014
PRINCESS DIE - Released February 28th, 2014
PARTYNAUSEOUS - Released March 21st, 2014
JEWELS N’ DRUGS (ft. T.I., Too Short and Twi$ta) - Released March 31st, 2014
KINK - Released April 29th, 2014
FASHION! - Released May 29th, 2014

Once all collected, these songs would be able to download as an album called “ARTPOP: Act II” as a free gift of thanks to the fans. This album would have no singles but would be uploaded in full on LadyGagaVEVO on May 29th, 2014 to mark the one year anniversary on when ARTPOP was released.

Fans with the app would also be able to listen to songs from the album, make gifs, gain access to behind the scenes footage, and outtakes from photoshoots and exclusive photoshoots. They would also gain access to “The Making of ARTPOP”

the ARTPOP: Act II tracklist is in this order: Tinnitus, Kink, Ratchet (ft. Azealia Banks, Fashion!, Cake, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Jewels N' Drugs (ft. T.I., Too Short and Twi$ta), Rabies, The Stage, and Princess Die as the final track.

ok yall have fun re-creating ur favorite eras or fixing some that may have not went the way that they should have in your eyes.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanGUY

though a lot of what you wrote was fictitious, i'm impressed. what could've been for AP :giveup:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

That J

Other than G.U.Y. hitting number one (lol), this obviously would be the era of a dream! While it's exaggerated...if the promo, visuals, etc were there..some of this could've been a reality. Basically this is just reminder number 48,591 of how great ARTPOP the album truly is.  

ARTPOP isn't just an album, isn't just an era, isn't just an amazing song...ARTPOP is a lifestyle. Love it, live it, OWN it. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

fabuIesque
1 minute ago, That J said:

Other than G.U.Y. hitting number one (lol), this obviously would be the era of a dream! Obviously it's exaggerated but if the promo, visuals, etc were there..some of this could've been a reality. Basically this is just reminder number 48,591 of how great ARTPOP the album truly is.  

ARTPOP isn't just an album, isn't just an era, isn't just an amazing song...ARTPOP is a lifestyle. Love it, love it, OWN it. 😉

that part was pretty biased as ive been bopping to G.U.Y. since 2013 lmao

That J
Just now, aqiveia said:

that part was pretty biased as ive been bopping to G.U.Y. since 2013 lmao

Haha oh I was pretty sure there was a G U Y lover on my hands!  I'm a Venus boy myself but Party on my friend!!!

fabuIesque
1 minute ago, slayo said:

:awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

how do people have time to sit and write this stuff

fast typing and an idea? lmao it took me 30 minutes in google docs to write this and yeah

That J

Here's my order of ARTPOP singles:

1. Venus

2. Sexxx Dreams

3. Do What You Want

4. ARTPOP (swinefest)

5. Applause

Somewhere In there, Gypsy would be a promo single. Also Jewels & Drugs could be sent to hip hop stations.  ...because it's lit!  

Born To Slay

Britney Jean era:

VMA performance- August 25th, 2013

Work Bitch release (with m/v) - August 26th, 2013

Iheart Radio Music Festival - September 21st, 2013

Tik Tik Boom promo single release - September 23rd, 2013

Till It's Gone release (with m/v) - November 4th, 2013

AMAs performance - November 24th, 2013

Album release - December 2nd, 2013

Jimmy Kimmel Live! - December 2nd, 2013

Ellen - December 2nd, 2013 (flimed on November 28th, 2013)

GMA mini concert - December 2nd, 2013 (filmed November 30th, 2013)

LA Jingle Ball - December 5th, 2013

Jingle Bell Ball UK - December 8th, 2013

Graham Norton - December 10th, 2013

Germany The Voice - December 13th, 2013

NRJ awards - December 14th, 2013

X Factor finale - December 15th, 2013

It Should Be Easy release (with m/v) - January 20th, 2014

Jimmy Fallon Live performance - February 17th, 2014

tour starts April 2014

Work Bitch and Til It's Gone peak at 3 and It Should Be Easy peaks at 7. The era restablishes Britney as a big name in pop music.

Smother Em Eh

I wish it went like this 

ARTPOP singles 

1. DWUW ft. R Kelly (lead single)

2. G.U.Y.

3. Gypsy 

4. Applause (final single) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
18 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Britney Jean era:

VMA performance- August 25th, 2013

Work Bitch release (with m/v) - August 26th, 2013

Iheart Radio Music Festival - September 21st, 2013

Tik Tik Boom promo single release - September 23rd, 2013

Till It's Gone release (with m/v) - November 4th, 2013

AMAs performance - November 24th, 2013

Album release - December 2nd, 2013

Jimmy Kimmel Live! - December 2nd, 2013

Ellen - December 2nd, 2013 (flimed on November 28th, 2013)

GMA mini concert - December 2nd, 2013 (filmed November 30th, 2013)

LA Jingle Ball - December 5th, 2013

Jingle Bell Ball UK - December 8th, 2013

Graham Norton - December 10th, 2013

Germany The Voice - December 13th, 2013

NRJ awards - December 14th, 2013

X Factor finale - December 15th, 2013

It Should Be Easy release (with m/v) - January 20th, 2014

Jimmy Fallon Live performance - February 17th, 2014

tour starts April 2014

Work Bitch and Til It's Gone peak at 3 and It Should Be Easy peaks at 7. The era restablishes Britney as a big name in pop music.

This thread made me think of something I have some questions. 

So 2013 was a big year for pop right? And we got great performances from Gaga, Katy and Miley. Well what about Brit? Why didn't she perform at the VMA's? (And AMA's) Gaga, Katy, Miley all did and they all released albums around the same time of 2013. We got SOOOO many performances from Gaga, but didn't see Brit performing then. Oh and why didn't she promote BJ? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, JosephH said:

This thread made me think of something I have some questions. 

So 2013 was a big year for pop right? And we got great performances from Gaga, Katy and Miley. Well what about Brit? Why didn't she perform at the VMA's? (And AMA's) Gaga, Katy, Miley all did and they all released albums around the same time of 2013. We got SOOOO many performances from Gaga, but didn't see Brit performing then. Oh and why didn't she promote BJ? 

We age no idea why she didn't. She was never asked. Some say she wasn't ready. Some say that following the shitty promo performances FF had, they didn't wanna risk that negative attention right before Vegas started and others say her team thought it'd just sell on her name. 

Whatever it was, they got over it before Glory came out because it was promoted. Tho it was promoted poorly. She did plenty of performances but they weren't strategicly done. By the time the promo came, Make Me was dead and it wasn't coming back to life.

Personally tho, I think letting that album flop was the worst mistake of her career. If she and her team made it a success, she'd still be selling now. BJ was the era ended her relevancy.

Joanne era:

1st single: A-YO (sep)

Promo single: Perfect Illusion (oct)

ALBUM (same as released)

2nd single: Million Reasons (nov/dec)

3rd single: John Wayne (Coachella)

4th single: DIC (Jul)

5th single: Joanne (Oct)

+ More Award, TV, Radio shows performances

+ More music videos

+ Storyline at JWT

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Lets say she did have issues with her management at that time but instead it didn't took off in the middle of an era but rather before it even started to avoid promotional disruption.

Singles will be:

1.) Applause [US BB Top 4]

2.) DWUW (feat. anyone who's not R. Kelly :neyde: ) [US BB Top 1]

3.) IWBWY (screw Dope) [US BB Top 6]

4.) Gypsy (the GP loved TEOG how can they not love it's little sister :lolly:) [US BB Top 5]

5.) G.U.Y [its probably not gonna hit Top 20 lol]

Promotional singles:

1.) Aura (ended up being released as a promotional single post-Applause due to them "leaks")

2.) Venus

Album will be 16 tracks including Brooklyn Nights with Dope remains as IWBWY.

Archived