opinion

Did PI grow on you?

CakeLikeLG

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayFantasy

I got an instant boner when I was listening it live when it premieres. The sick intro, the scream, is wasn't laaaaave, the whispering during the breakdown, the rage thats inside me when I listen to it :giveup: its 10/10

Ariana Grindr

It's the bad romance of Joanne. We've never heard anything like that from her. It's iconic, I love it. 

Lextyr97

It's timeless and amazing.

Edit: I just started playing it... Ya'll should see my goosebumps from the intro

nswain1110

I like it, but it's not in my top Gaga songs list - I mainly like it because I know it's her and it's hard not to like a song from my favorite artist, but I don't listen to it often, and it's easily my least favorite Gaga lead single. Million Reasons is the defining hit of the era for me (and my ears). 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

LateToCult

No. Disliked it from day 1. I act like Gaga at the super bowl and pretend it doesn’t exist.

edit: why do y’all call it timeless? It’s barely a year old...

PopThatArt

'Grow on you', what even are you talking about? This song is amazing. Loved it from second one. If it's growing on people though, that's good. It's a timeless track, more memorable than that other drivel released by other people in the past year or two. Some people are here just to capture a chart position but some are here for longevity. Perfect Illusion will endure the test of time, can't say the same for what's on top of itunes or billboard these days.  

Go see A Star is Born

Even tho i can't stand the second half of the song (i don't mean the key change, i like the last chorus but hate everything that comes after it.) I was hooked on the first listen. The chorus is so catchy and it gets stuck in your mind on first listen.

It's a timeless bop and i have no idea why it did not do well (besides the lack of promo lol)

TimisaMonster

Yes, first day it premiered and recorded my reaction and deleted it because I was very underwhelmed for the FIRST single

Now, I play it, it's my ringtone, and I love humming it around the house

:selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheSlash

I didn't hate it on first listen, but I wasn't impressed either. It changed to the better when I put it on repeat :selena: .

The Cure was an instant slay :firega:

Ew, David!

RAMROD

It don’t need growing on me, instant earworm

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived