💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

"You Will Never Have A Pop Singer Who Loves You More Than I Do"

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

That head kiss at 4:00 ♥️ Call me obsessed or whatever you want but you can't tell me that woman doesn't love her monsters with everything that she has ♥️ She is truly happy when she's surrounded by her monsters

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, GAGASLAYME said:

:kara:I love her with all of my🖤

Same here. I know it sounds corny but she truly did save me from myself. People always ask why I'm such a "ride or die" monster and I always tell them "she believed in me when no one else did. She took me (and so many other monsters) in and glued me back together when I was lost and broken. In a way she became the mama I spent my whole life searching for

blackstar
16 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

That head kiss at 4:00 ♥️ 

5af8ff5dcf8978b67c361c5d4db14127--madonn

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

I cried when I watched this :kara:

People grow up and change but no matter how old we get, we'll always be her little monsters ♥️

sipthistea

This performance made me cry. 

Of course she loves her fans. As she once said, this is not just because we want to follow a big star. This is about lifestyle reasons. 

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

This performance made me cry. 

Of course she loves her fans. As she once said, this is not just because we want to follow a big star. This is about lifestyle reasons. 

I think it was Philadelphia (I'll have to check again) but before she performed "perfect illusion", she screamed "put your paws up!! Even higher!!! Let's see what separates the monsters from the fans!!". We'll a,ways be her monsters no matter how old we get. She appreciates her fans but it's her monsters that truly have her heart ♥️

Curunir

that kid better be starstruck (ft. flo rida) cause otherwise idk what else could explain that enthusiasm :selena:

that was incredibly sweet tho :kara:

edit: just read in the comments that he has autism and i feel like an a*shole now :selena:

Archived