news

10 Extra Songs Programmed Into Tour That Gaga Can Perform At Any Time

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20
Just now, Creyk said:

I would not be surprised if she did

That's so like her

I remember that during the artRave in 2014 she cut MJH from the seltlist between June and the Antwerp date,and sung it again(and placed it back on the setlist)during the Amsterdam date:excited2:

I'm so excited:giveup:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
6 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

excusemeno.jpg

I said what I said :reductive: a bunch of ARTPOP songs, in my opinion, are not needed when she recently performed them at her previous tour and at coachella. I would like fan favorites that are rarely performed as in: Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Dance In The Dark, Speechless... only ARTPOP I would like to see is Do What U Want 

May I Read You? 😎

buttsicle
23 hours ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta toui toui ta ta ta ta tat totatte

I read the last part as 'Toilet' and thought this was a toilet parody of Bad Romance :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Jeroen Bloeming
54 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I said what I said :reductive: a bunch of ARTPOP songs, in my opinion, are not needed when she recently performed them at her previous tour and at coachella. I would like fan favorites that are rarely performed as in: Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, Dance In The Dark, Speechless... only ARTPOP I would like to see is Do What U Want 

Good point. But ARTPOP does have some bops like Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE. Which are fan faves. 

I would kill for HML at the tour tho:giveup:

swap alejandro for Electric Chapel pls

Spoiler

never gonna happen but we can dream

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived