Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne Hat

OOPS22

Featured Posts

Has anyone purchased the Joanne hat? I ordered one on Friday of last week and have yet to receive an email with tracking info. How long should I expect to wait for it to be delivered? I'm hoping to receive it by Saturday; I intend to use it for a photo shoot I have planned on Sunday. :excited2:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Just now, EDP said:

Has anyone purchased the Joanne hat? I ordered one on Friday of last week and have yet to receive an email with tracking info. How long should I expect to wait for it to be delivered? I'm hoping to receive it by Saturday; I intend to use it for a photo shoot I have planned on Sunday. :excited2:

I havent got one but i want one for her date here next year :excited2: and i'll bring my discostick as always.

I would buy it, but I don't trust that "One size fits all" statement. I have a big ass head. :selena:

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

• 1 month later...
fivefoottwo

hi hunties i actually impulse-bought then hat i though i'd share what i think of it

1) idk about the one size fits all thing but it happens to fit my head so yay, i think there was supposed to be a mechanism to adjust its size but its a black ribbon in the inner ring of the hat that DOESNT WORK

2) it does have a tag inside that says LADY GAGA so that's cute i guess

3) the colour of the hat is EXTREMELY bright i was expecting a pale colour like gaga's hat but its so close to neon lmao but maybe it fades with time?

4) the brim of that hat is extremely thin and floppy like it gets bent in really ugly shape tho I'm sure you can reshape it with some steam

but those complain aside i think its a very cute memorabilia of the joanne era and it feels pretty cute to have it since the album means so much to me, and also it feels pretty f**cking sick to put it on and jam out to the album, a much cheaper alternative to the $680 gladys tamez lady bianca hat 

They were selling them at the Philadelphia concert.  Probably can buy them at any concert, along with shirts, etc.  I only saw three people wearing them, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived