💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Do you know?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

She improved a lot as in.... the horrible direction with budget of 50 bucks for Beautiful Dirty Rich to an eye-catching clean directory of We Found Love to the amazing flawless directory of Formation.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Ivy Aguas said:

She improved a lot as in.... the horrible direction with budget of 50 bucks for Beautiful Dirty Rich to an eye-catching clean directory of We Found Love to the amazing flawless directory of Formation.

Maybe the budget was tight :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Ivy Aguas said:

i didn't think BDR was that bad considering their limitations :S 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

bumblebee

TO be honest I think Just Dance video is perfect, however low budget it may appear. Moreover, I think Just Dance is a perfect example of how one can exercise their creative vision without having a high budget. I love everything about its weird queer party underworld scene, it's beyond iconique and deserved a VMA :whitney:

and to the op: I didn't know it, amazing discovery 

Bradley
52 minutes ago, Ivy Aguas said:

It was Gaga's debut video(s). Formation is a 2016 video.

Anveeroy
6 hours ago, bumblebee said:

and to the op: I didn't know it, amazing discovery 

Thankyou!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

3 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Why did Gaga stop working with her? 

Creative differences? :giggle:

What do you mean? Obviously she won't have the same director for every video. :huh:

Archived