RedOne recording with Lady Gaga?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

yASSsss
7 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Where did you find this?

Twitter. Its an old photo,i think :poot:

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Do we know where Gaga is? This looks like his studio in Madrid tbh.

She was in oregon a few days ago. 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

do really still believe that fake insider seriously ? 

ASIB is probably done, people on set said she played the songs when she was acting the scenes. That music needed to be done before shooting

Yeah... but she’s touching up the songs b4 they wrap everything abt post production 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JazzGa

I hope for her next album they decide to release some of the songs they wrote before Joanne :excited2: I'm ready for them eurodisco pounding dance beats!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AddMeOnMYSPACE
25 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I hope for her next album they decide to release some of the songs they wrote before Joanne :excited2: I'm ready for them eurodisco pounding dance beats!!

Dance music is over and its never coming back. She's gonna make a hiphop/trap album 

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

Dance music is over and its never coming back. She's gonna make a hiphop/trap album 

If my queen starts hopping on the "appropriate black culture" trend and becomes an Iggy Azaela type white hip hop mess I'm leaving. 

Just cuz dance isn't on the radio right now doesn't mean it's bad music or that it's never coming back. I don't care what is trendy now, I just like dance music. 

Besides we already got some knockoff trap on ARTPOP

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

CautiousLurker

Sure, she might RECORD something with RedOne... Will she release it tho :trollga:

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

honestly idc if it's true i just miss those cryptic days before Joanne and im glad they're back :giveup:

I missed them too, but they're full of disappointments and meltdowns :selena: 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, ACT2 said:

He was actually with her 

You'll act like an insider again? :selena:

We ain't falling for this sis :selena:

After Angel Down, I'm really curious about their work together. Their work together has really matured, at least in writing.

3 points in and ready for more

Since all of his productions besides Gaga's has flopped as they remain generic messes stuck in 2008, he's probably just clinging into her even though Gaga's has moved from his dated sound since 2011.

36 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

20 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

If my queen starts hopping on the "appropriate black culture" trend and becomes an Iggy Azaela type white hip hop mess I'm leaving. 

Just cuz dance isn't on the radio right now doesn't mean it's bad music or that it's never coming back. I don't care what is trendy now, I just like dance music. 

Besides we already got some knockoff trap on ARTPOP

Radio cycles musical genres all the time. Simply because dance isn’t dominating radio right now doesn’t mean it hasn’t multiple times before and will again. 

Id also recommend that if anyone only listens to radio as their source of music to pop that bubble you are living in because radio is ****. 

Archived