3 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

keep him i want Fernando Garibay back :lana:

Can we have both of them instead ? 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Do we know where Gaga is? This looks like his studio in Madrid tbh.

Wasn't she in Portland or something :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

August Blue

I thik RedOne was in London yesterday and gaga was in Portland :selena: 

Stop or ull meltdown :poot: 

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, August Blue said:

party pooper :selena:

LateToCult
20 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Can you let us build up to a meltdown in peace? Thank you   :air:

ArtGagaPop

I have a feeling she was supposed to release an redone heavy album early 2016 with lead single grammy peformance. Then the Bowie death happend, she loss the oscar, the relationship with taylor started to go downhill and she wanted to go another direction with her album and be more personal and stripped down.

I think now she want to release more pop like songs again shown with the cure and are taking some of the best redone songs they did in 2015, rework them and record new stuff :excited2:

Still hope she has a few MR/joanne ballads on LG6 though and one of them become a single.

RAMROD

LMAO, don’t do this hunties, protect your heart from being crushed again :giggle:

Remember what she said on 5F2 on recording session? that she likes a producer who is  good to work with and not boring and not doing the same sounds over and over? Something along that line :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Free My Mind

My theory is that she didn't shelve the RedOne songs before because she didn't like them, but because she met up to work with Mark - and they made Joanne, Gaga said in an interview once that when she first started working with Mark - he said something along the lines of 'let's make what you feel like you have to make at this point' - and that was Joanne. 

She's probably working on the RedOne songs from before, reworking them - maybe taking new vocal takes etc.

I'd actually really like a few standalone singles from her now... maybe 2 or 3 over the next year - no album though, I don't think she has the time to do an album cycle.

1 hour ago, HauntingHollow said:

keep him i want Fernando Garibay back :lana:

I used to stan him because of DITD until I heard the messes he produced on BTW, he can stay in Gaga’s basement with space cowboy.

3W3xnpU.jpg

HauntingHollow
Just now, 2007 said:

I used to stan him because of DITD until I heard the messes he produced on BTW, he can stay in Gaga’s basement with space cowboy.

3W3xnpU.jpg

the messes ? Marry The Night is a mess ? 

im-calling-the-cops-20301100.png

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Lady1Gaga2

They always are seen recording together at the beginning of Gaga's recording process. I'm not going to assume he's a main producer on LG6. 

nattuggla
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO, don’t do this hunties, protect your heart from being crushed again :giggle:

Remember what she said on 5F2 on recording session? that she likes a producer who is  good to work with and not boring and not doing the same sounds over and over? Something along that line :giggle:

But the thing is that the RedOne x Gaga collabs were always progressive and evolving with each album cycle. Just compare the songs Poker Face - Alejandro - Scheiße - Gypsy - Angel Down (Work Tape) next to each other. They sound different.

But I agrre that his songs with other stars are boring and repetitive but with Gaga he can create magic and different sounds.....

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

well I don't think Just Dance, Bad Romance, Alejandro, So Happy i Could Die, ScheiBe and Angel Down are the same to be honest... If people reproach RedOne to make the same over and over again with Lady Gaga they can easily do the same with DJWS and Garibay, which I don't think is right

By the way didn't she say that wearing wigs again would be like contradicting she she tried to tell with Joanne ? Sure Jan :yay: 

Don't forget that 80% of the things she said in that documentary are +1 year old, far before SB, Coachella, The Cure and rest happened... 

Archived