This is Gaga we're talking about

That explains why Telehpone sequel would never come

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
49 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

That explains why Telehpone sequel would never come

Neither Gaga nor Bey want it at this point, I believe. Both of them are having very different direction with their music now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Gagafy said:

Hold on, i thought she just said a month ago that she is going to take a break?

We all know taking a break for Lady Gaga means making new music ^^ 

On 10/20/2017 at 10:18 AM, RAMROD said:

Neither Gaga nor Bey want it at this point, I believe. Both of them are having very different direction with their music now.

Gaga doesn’t even really like Telephone. Apparently she has bad memories with the song from the pain in the ass it was to produce it.

monketsharona
17 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Gaga doesn’t even really like Telephone. Apparently she has bad memories with the song from the pain in the ass it was to produce it.

If she really didn't like it she wouldn't have made it back everytime she has a big event even in 2017...

1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

i think she disliked the MV , but not at a point of disliking it the song entirely, it was featured on Superbowl, just think for that for a second.

1 hour ago, Gagafy said:

i think she disliked the MV , but not at a point of disliking it the song entirely, it was featured on Superbowl, just think for that for a second.

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

If she really didn't like it she wouldn't have made it back everytime she has a big event even in 2017...

Well, let correct myself by saying not super fond of the song. She's said before that the song reminds of her off the extremely stressful production process she went through to get it finished, aswell as that she hates the music video because it tries to cram in so much. In fact, she has at one point called it her worst song to date and said that she has difficultly listening it through.

Archived