💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga 'Joanne' World Tour complete production profile + new infos

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Illuminati said:

The way it was described made it sound like they had to make it fit into that budget, therefore it wasn't THAT big for a Gaga show :sweat: 

No. :rip: They wanted something super extravagant, and GaGa's team wouldn't increase the budget, which was probably already astronomical. Have you seen other recent pop tours? 

London GUY
10 hours ago, Counterfeit said:

But we have about 10 extra songs programmed, that I know she might throw in at certain cities or shows

Ok imma try and work this out 

1) Yoü and I (Already Been Used)

2) Judas

3) Marry The Night

4) Sinners Prayer

5) Hey Girl

6) Just Another Day

7) Grigio Girls

8) Dance in the Dark (Been hinted at SB and Coachella)

9) Venus (Same Case For Scheiße Being in the Setlist)

10) Paper Gangsta (Literally just a Gut Feeling)

REPLAY

AndrewGr
10 hours ago, Counterfeit said:

But we have about 10 extra songs programmed, that I know she might throw in at certain cities or shows.

Incoming posts of little detectives trying to guess these 10 songs in 3.... 2.... 1.....

1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Incoming posts of little detectives trying to guess these 10 songs in 3.... 2.... 1.....

1. Venus

2. Sexxx Dreams

3. Marry the night

4. Government hooker

5. Summerboy

6. Swine

7. Dance in the dark

8. You and I

9. Heavy metal lover

10. MANiCURE

LADYGAGASHOOCK
6 hours ago, Illuminati said:

The way it was described made it sound like they had to make it fit into that budget, therefore it wasn't THAT big for a Gaga show :sweat: 

But it’s pretty safe to say that this tour stage is the most expensive one yet(or maybe tied with the BTWB stage):gaysia: Technology is crazy expensive and the JWT stage consists only of technology, so it’s pretty big:trollga:

Illuminati
13 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

But it’s pretty safe to say that this tour stage is the most expensive one yet(or maybe tied with the BTWB stage):gaysia: Technology is crazy expensive and the JWT stage consists only of technology, so it’s pretty big:trollga:

I think the visual aspect of it can't quite represent whether it's more expensive than some of her other tours and I have a feeling BTWB was her most ambitious one although not my favorite but they definitely made it work and it's very exciting to watch

LADYGAGASHOOCK
19 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I think the visual aspect of it can't quite represent whether it's more expensive than some of her other tours and I have a feeling BTWB was her most ambitious one although not my favorite but they definitely made it work and it's very exciting to watch

Well, that´s true:selena:

GagaMyBlood95

This was such a great read, and it really shows how much they've put into this tour!

Needless to say that it payed off big time :applause: 

3 hours ago, Borislshere said:

This gives me monster ball vibes :giveup:

5.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_031-1024x683.jp

RIP iconic Telephone stage movements. Hopefully they will bring you back.

Schwerk

Great read thanks! I do however feel like they missed the mark on this :/

The ArtRave tour [2014] was the first time we brought her into the audience through use of the Plexiglas walkways. We wanted to continue the concept of her being able to be immersed in the audience throughout the show. It’s a big part of who she is and what the show is. She loves being involved in the energy of the audience. That was my premise… taking what we did last time to another level

To me the stage and therefor Gaga actually feel very distant. Unless you are in the seats. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Alfonso

This is such an amazing tour :giveup:

I really like these "behind the scenes" articles, it's interesting to see how it all was brought to life..

I'm hoping that we get a Tour Book by November, it would be even better if it includes photos, this kind of BTS information and setlist/dates/facts 

Or just imagine an Joanne Book, that could be kind of like the tour Book I explained above, with things about the tour and the era, and that includes the deluxe Joanne CD, the Tour DVD and maybe G5F2(?) 

Archived