Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Recording, composing, writing...1, 2, 3 punch!!

asana15

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

It is 

I knew there was a reason I liked it so much. He makes amazing beats that were *mostly* subdued on ARTPOP probably because of label requirements that it have some pop flair to it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

That Coachella octopus intro is amazing. Do we know who produced the music? I feel like it was DJWS.

The combo of DJWS and whoever she is using now for her tour films, I feel like could get her another Bad Romance status music video. We need walls closing in, octopuses, and cryptic graphics :classy:

3 minutes ago, changingitup said:

The combo of DJWS and whoever she is using now for her tour films, I feel like could get her another Bad Romance status music video. We need walls closing in, octopuses, and cryptic graphics :classy:

That would be Ruth! Lol

5 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She actually said herself that she started to write and compose for next album... 

I know, but she's always writing and working on the next album. I'm just not 100% convinced that these photos are her working on her next studio album.

I'm kind of skeptical about her working with Redone. Isn't he dated now? I know he did "Angel Down" but can he be trusted to produce up tempos in 2017? I guess I'll trust her judgement.

LIKELADYAGAGA

I REALLY WANT HER TO WORK WITH JACK ANTONOFF (produced Lordes melodrama and Look what you made me do). He is the best in the business right now. :excited2:

LIKELADYAGAGA

Also, does everybody remember when she said we would "absolutely" be getting new music during the tour? We all know how well she keeps her word :gaysia:

Archived