šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Black Joanne Hat

Punktious

Featured Posts

Reality
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

ASIB should been done for the movie shoot already. This is def for a new the cure track/LG6/some joanne follow up/special edition.Ā 

I'm hoping :giveup:Ā Some people said the reason why she might be in the studio was because of ASIB, but Idk about that.

I lowkey hope that this is a combination of Joanne and TFM. Like, I want her to be authentic and true, and not to say that she wasn't before Joanne, but before Joanne, we've seen a much more "polished" Gaga. I liked seeing her this era getting all candid and stuff, but I don't think she necessarily has to do a country/rock/folk album to do that. That being said, I loved Joanne, but I definitely woudn't mind some great dance-pop/electron-pop tracks that have the same sort of authenticity and honesty that Joanne had.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA

Does anybody else remember in like January-March, media outlets were talking of an October 2017 Lady Gaga album release? Maybe it wasn't just a rumor... @LadyGagaNewz on Instagram also mentioned rumors of Gaga performing new music at the Rock in Rio but that was postponed and so were the rest of the shows. Maybe that was the planned single release but they had to push the entire project a month? Timing all lines up. Would be so cool but I am getting my hopes wayyyy to high.

Duella Dvil
16 minutes ago, changingitup said:

Does anybody else remember in like January-March, media outlets were talking of an October 2017 Lady Gaga album release? Maybe it wasn't just a rumor... @LadyGagaNewz on Instagram also mentioned rumors of Gaga performing new music at the Rock in Rio but that was postponed and so were the rest of the shows. Maybe that was the planned single release but they had to push the entire project a month? Timing all lines up. Would be so cool but I am getting my hopes wayyyy to high.

Also the cancelled Dive Bar Tour was sleighted to have new music

www.instagram.com/theduella666

LIKELADYAGAGA
15 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Also the cancelled Dive Bar Tour was sleighted to have new music

I'm really hoping for a 2017 release.Ā 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I think sheā€™s working onĀ LG6. Since it the only possible thing that I could think of (besides ASIB which I think is done). MaybeĀ sheā€™s intending to release the leadĀ singleĀ from LG6 or anotherĀ non single so theĀ era could have more than the standard amount of singles, but I doubt her label would let her do that. All we can do now is wait.

Mychal

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, babs said:

The lipsĀ :smh:

This...i thought I was the only one who noticed they look recently plumped... :awkney:

Gaga stop...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

ArtGagaPop

No matter what she does i just hope she shoots a video before she releases anything. Her youtube is really in need of more music videos and a vira hitĀ :poot:

She had good chances with both mr and the cure but MRs youtube chances were killed with split views to video/audio/peformances and a medicore video. The Cure,Ā  wellĀ :poot:

Okay, I'm hyped now, get ready for my meltdowns when she confirms that this doesn't mean new musicĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

shmal96

Me continuing to arrive atĀ the rumor mill even though it's just going to lead me to another meltdown in a few days likeĀ Ā 

tenor.gifĀ 

Archived