💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Gaga's Albums Performance in the UK

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Gaga needs to do more promo in the U.K., she hasn't done well there since BTW apparently.

TheRoof
5 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Effect

thanks btw what do you think about gaga's performance in the UK?:oprah:

DeanWinchester
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

thanks btw what do you think about gaga's performance in the UK?:oprah:

Not as much of a flop as this thread :stalkga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DesertWolf

I guess Joanne will reach a few weeks more on the chart, it still has a nice boost from 5F2 in the UK but I'm not sure if it will be enough to chart for one week more rn. Although the JWT will bring it back for a week or two for sure, so maybe 25 weeks are still possible to reach

TheRoof
13 hours ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

BTW did amazing over there, Considering Adele was slaying the charts at that time. No clue BTW had so much longevity in the UK charts:golfclap:

Adele was in the top 5 the entire year :duck: but yeah BTW slay :golfclap:

bumblebee

There's something about The Fame (Monster) chart run that speaks iconic :giveup: She like literally exploded like a new big star :giveup:She went almost 10xPLATINUM with her UK debut, and even though I know it's technically two albums, we can't really know which record exactly prompted people to make the purchase, so it's pretty much regarded as a single effort by the public.

The Fame (Monster) is currently the 9th best selling album of the 21st century in the UK :whitney: behind 21 by Adele, Back to Black by Amy Winehouse, Back to Bedlam by James Blunt, 25 by Adele, 1 by the Beatles :poot:, Spirit by Leona Lewis, Crazy Love by Michael Bublé, and No Angel by Dido. 

So the UK jumped on her debut music with twice as much enthusiasm as the states :cool:

TheRoof
2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

There's something about The Fame (Monster) chart run that speaks iconic :giveup: She like literally exploded like a new big star :giveup:She went almost 10xPLATINUM with her UK debut, and even though I know it's technically two albums, we can't really know which record exactly prompted people to make the purchase, so it's pretty much regarded as a single effort by the public.

The Fame (Monster) is currently the 9th best selling album of the 21st century in the UK :whitney: behind 21 by Adele, Back to Black by Amy Winehouse, Back to Bedlam by James Blunt, 25 by Adele, 1 by the Beatles :poot:, Spirit by Leona Lewis, Crazy Love by Michael Bublé, and No Angel by Dido. 

So the UK jumped on her debut music with twice as much enthusiasm as the states :cool:

yes the UK used to stand so hard since the beggining :giveup: also she was the first artist to have 3 number 1 singles in a single year (JD PF BR):giveup:

9RzkBksx5qOngzR5LEgUYOqsvXj4VmdlSjebiXTm

i think Joanne and C2C did great considering that the sound is not popular there :diane:

TheRoof
18 hours ago, crisjackd said:

I guess Joanne will reach a few weeks more on the chart, it still has a nice boost from 5F2 in the UK but I'm not sure if it will be enough to chart for one week more rn. Although the JWT will bring it back for a week or two for sure, so maybe 25 weeks are still possible to reach

i hope the grammys can help and that gaga makes more promo in the UK in the next era

can't wait for the second week of ggd top 40 :bon:

DesertWolf
5 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i hope the grammys can help and that gaga makes more promo in the UK in the next era

can't wait for the second week of ggd top 40 :bon:

If she had performed at the Brits that would have been enough to improve her situation there. I hope she will do it in the next era.

Thanks :D Can't wait for friday to reveal the results :rockstar:

Archived