Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kids react to Madonna

Pop Music

Featured Posts

noisullitcefrep

oh god, honestly, some of these kids were so annoying, they're trying to act like adults but they're like 5:toofunny:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumblebee

To be honest, the interviewer should have ended the video with a comment like this:

"Madonna bears the name of the Virgin, which indicates her status as a pop culture holiness, and when y'all come home, you better repent for your blasphemous ignorance by downloading the Immaculate Collection (remastered) on iTunes." 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

and those kids better be praying.mp3 Madge doesn't see this heresy, else they ain't safe and she will unleash her kabbalah fireballs at them all 

tumblr_mr2p8uKl3H1rjxapuo1_250.gif

VOLANTIS

I'm upset kids today don't know Madonna but I'm also glad they can appreciate her. Her vibes will transcend through generations to come. :wub:

But how old do they think Lady Gaga is? :selena: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LateToCult
7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

To be honest, the interviewer should have ended the video with a comment like this:

"Madonna bears the name of the Virgin, which indicates her status as a pop culture holiness, and when y'all come home, you better repent for your blasphemous ignorance by downloading the Immaculate Collection (remastered) on iTunes." 

giphy.gif

Hide contents

and those kids better be praying.mp3 Madge doesn't see this heresy, else they ain't safe and she will unleash her kabbalah fireballs at them all 

tumblr_mr2p8uKl3H1rjxapuo1_250.gif

Why does Madonna look older than Hillary Clinton in this.  :air:

bloody g

That 5 year old white boy is so disrespectful wow :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived