other

Kids react to Madonna

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

"Haven't heard of her" "who" "i don't know her" :toofunny: can someone make a gif

Parts of this made me cringe. The kid that said they can't comprehend and refers to dabbing....

Maybe if she repeats the same word 100 more times within 1 song you can relate to the song... :awkney:

Xalser

42 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

Instead of math and history they should teach them something useful in school like pop culture basics. I mean it's ok if they've never heard of boy george or aretha franklin by the age of 11, but madonna?? C'mon

Sis omg :selena:

They'll know her once she's dead. sad but true. Happened with David Bowie and Prince, notice their youtube hits came up once they passed. 

FRANK1991

people in this thread are so dramatic over kids not knowing Madonna like what

it makes sense that they don't know who she is, you rarely hear her songs on the radio (basically like never)

their parents probably listen to Madonna but to the kids that's just old people music :sharon: they wouldn't be interested 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

10 hours ago, Supersonic said:

They all remembered and liked Michael Jackson & Queen, and both MJ and Freddie have been DEAD mostly before those kids were born :bon:

Im not sure if Madge is something parents want their children to be exposed to tho, shes more adult oriented than MJ who was all about humanity or Queen that is the most positive-cleanest representation of 70s-80s rock.

Erotica-spiky boobs-britney kissing-questionable parenting-white house bombing material girl isnt exactly a role model for children.

Wait till they grow up and see her with adult eyes

Archived