💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kids react to Madonna

Pop Music

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

poor Madonna.. only gays and her impressive sales kept her name afloat.. even GJWTHF is a more remembered classic by the GP than any of her songs.

on the other hand MJ is known even at an early age.. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme
21 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

poor Madonna.. only gays and her impressive sales kept her name afloat.. even GJWTHF is a more remembered classic by the GP than any of her songs.

GJWTHF...? :toofunny:

FRANZGA
40 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

GJWTHF...? :toofunny:

be real.. girls just want to have fun is a more remembered classic than any Madge song. . . Madge is big in gays and pop culture because of her legacy and success.. but her songs to the GP are just mostly FORGOTTEN

I mean not really all "forgotten" but mostly like her name overshadowed her songs...

berlinforme
11 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

be real.. girls just want to have fun is a more remembered classic than any Madge song. . . Madge is big in gays and pop culture because of her legacy and success.. but her songs to the GP are just mostly FORGOTTEN

I mean not really all "forgotten" but mostly like her name overshadowed her songs...

I was actually just asking what that means, those shortcuts with 5+ letters are too much! :sweat:

3 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

Utter nonsence and you know it...

The Child
On 15/10/2017 at 11:22 PM, Bathory said:

I’m sorry no, Madonna’s legendary, the only way they don’t know who she is, is if they’re living under a rock.

And yes, I am a kid, but I knew who she was at the age of like 8, so no.

I was 7 and my first memory of her is Hung Up music video being played 24/7. So it's weird that their ages they won't at least even know her from the super bowl in 2012. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
8 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

MJ is known even at an early age cause our society is misogynistic, don't forget it, parents most likely don't want to show Madonna to their kids because they would be afraid she would influence them to be extravagant, outrageous and to have an open sexuality and to be open minded, to make it short they see Madonna as evil. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Runway
10 hours ago, Snow said:

Utter nonsence and you know it...

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - 453 million views

Like a Virgin - 38 million views

:) 

zakariah

I can't at some of these kids clocking Madge like that :air: 

Also, some of them are very well-spoken, that's nice to know, when I was around their age I couldn't convey my ideas as well as they could.

SychosSoChic

The parents.

They must be publicly shamed and punished for this fuqery.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

13 hours ago, Runway said:

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - 453 million views

Like a Virgin - 38 million views

:) 

That's your "proof"? :DD

Archived