💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Tweets in Support of Rape Survivors

venusfly

Featured Posts

Queen of being ahead of time; if TIHTY was released this year I bet they would’ve given her the Oscar for being relevant to the time. ****en superficial bandwagoners.

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

All I saw of the title was 'Gaga Tweets in Support of Rape' and almost passed out :air: 

omfgg i cannot ****ing breathe :ladyhaha: can you imagine 

pedrohemg

You all know this tweet will be used in the future for many purposes except for sexual assault  things. So making fun of it now or next month, doesn't change anything.

Jenina
4 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

You all know this tweet will be used in the future for many purposes except for sexual assault  things. So making fun of it now or next month, doesn't change anything.

I'm sure in the future people will use the tweet as a joke or something for a few more likes but right now the hashtag is supposed to show how big of an issue sexual assault is and how many people are affected by it. It's an important topic to discuss and there's time for jokes later on but I don't think now is necessarily the best time to do so. 

cool

joemayzzin

As horrible as this sounds, I'm grateful that my idol has a voice on this specific topic! We are survivors but its a serious and traumatizing situation one should never go through.

i understand this was directed to woman to use the hashtag but some of us men deal with rape or sexual assault also, till this day it still bothers me when men talk to me cause i never know their true intentions are but its something i work on everyday!

love you gaga :wub:

I'm so glad she got over that weird phase where she was obsessed with surrounding herself with men accused of sexual assault (R.Kelly & Terry Richardson). :flutter:

Archived