💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Albums Poised To Be Released in 2018 (What We Know)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

WitnessEye

2018 will be huge after this diasaterous music year (except Katy and Fergie). I hate seeing male performers top the charts, because music is really bad. I cant waint for a lot of albums, but mostly Madonna's. Listening her discography these days and realizing how amazing is that woman in every way. Pop music is back bitchezz!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WitnessEye

Also guys, don't count on Beyonce in 2018. She was pregnant and also was touring in 2016, so I guess she hadn't enough time to make a 2018 release. I'm waiting for her in 2019 😉

holy scheisse

What a cute, organized thread with receipts 

giphy.gif

im looking forward to Nicki, Rihanna, Ariana, and 21 Pilots in terms of those artists

vinster13
3 hours ago, Nickolas724 said:

I want new Lily Allen music :grr:

WaSn'T that SuPpOsEd to be released iN JuNe!

OT: when is the cheek to cheek sequel dropping! possibly 2018??

On 10/15/2017 at 1:25 PM, Phlop said:

What about Azealia Banks tho

Fantasea: The Second Wave is coming out on Halloween. 

On 10/16/2017 at 9:54 AM, WitnessEye said:

Also guys, don't count on Beyonce in 2018. She was pregnant and also was touring in 2016, so I guess she hadn't enough time to make a 2018 release. I'm waiting for her in 2019 😉

But remember that she isn't like Gaga and so I'm sure it doesn't require as much direct involvement. Plus, there's a likelihood since we know she's headlining Coachella. Yeah, she did the Superbowl without an album, but Coachella is a bit different.

On 10/15/2017 at 3:00 PM, hell0samuel said:

I'm so ready for new Florence & The Machine music. 

We know she has been in the studio recently, I'm super excited about their new material. 

:excited2:

They've never made a bad album. Lord, I'm excited, though, I have no idea what direction the album will take sonically because it's always on top of alt trends and the trends rn are a bit dead lol

GagasPussy

Bitch I am here for the Avante Garde  RnB dance Queen FKA Twigs. It speculated that she has  another full studio album worth of material ready for release sometime in 2018.

She is the only artist and singer whose work and artistry fascinates me just as much as Gaga. She is a performance artist and her visuals are very unconventional and boundary pushing. She is an interesting character and persona. I wish she would gain international stardom and start dominating the airwaves here in america. She is a brilliant artist.

Archived