Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Albums Poised To Be Released in 2018 (What We Know)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Didn't Madonna said the albums it's not going to be released after 2018? 

She is the only one I'm interested for from that list, :awkney: maybe along with Beyonce and Rihanna.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker
48 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I'm disappointed that Ari's next album is coming out so late. 

I did however create an era for her:

AG4 era:

Lead single release - January 26th, 2018

GMA video premiere - January 26th, 2018

Grammy performance - January 28th, 2018

Jimmy Fallon Live - February 2nd, 2018

Super Bowl national anthem - February 4th, 2018

Brit Awards - February 21st, 2018

Album release - March 9th, 2018

Ellen - March 9th, 2018

Iheart Radio Music Awards - March 11th, 2018

Music Station (Japan) - March 16th, 2018

Second single release - April 6th, 2018

Radio Disney Music Awards - April 28th, 2018

Wango Tango - May 12th, 2018

Billboard Music Awards - May 20th, 2018

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - May 26th, 2018

Britains Got Talent - May 28th, 2018

Iheart Pool Party - June 9th, 2018

Third single release - July 6th, 2018

GMA summer concert - July 20th, 2018

Jimmy Fallon Live - July 27th, 2018

VMAs - August 26th, 2018

Fourth single release - September 21st, 2018

Iheart Radio Music Festival - September 22nd, 2018

EMAs - November 11th, 2018

AMAs - November 18th, 2018

:ladyhaha: This poor girl has no break with you, you better work Ari :trollga:

RAMROD
23 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I am certain she won't.

She tried with Focus and it was a colossal failure. Her team won't let her make that mistake again.

20 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

DW and IY were hits tho. 

Focus flopped because it wasn't up to her standard of quality, not because she can't get a solo hit.

IDGI :oprah:

Focus not flopped, it is Top 5 and Top 10 songs on most countries, and certified platinum by RIAA

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ArtGagaPop

ASIB soundtrack is coming to rule them all :lolly:
I think gaga will have another big year. First she will become an 7th-9th time grammy winner and peform million grammys 28 jan 2018. She will do her last set of the JWT from jan-march and end another 100m+ gross world tour. Then she will release her future #1 single from the asib soundtrack and have huge succes with the movie and soundtrack. Also maybe if we are lucky she will release LG6 late 2018 :giveup:

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IDGI :oprah:

Focus not flopped, it is Top 5 and Top 10 songs on most countries, and certified platinum by RIAA

In the US it was very front loaded, it may not have done horrifically but considering it was the follow up to her My Everything era, it was widely considered a flop. It's often noted that the single was released just months after donutgate and the public may not have been ready to forgive her yet. 

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

ASIB soundtrack is coming to rule them all :lolly:
I think gaga will have another big year. First she will become an 7th-9th time grammy winner and peform million grammys 28 jan 2018. She will do her last set of the JWT from jan-march and end another 100m+ gross world tour. Then she will release her future #1 single from the asib soundtrack and have huge succes with the movie and soundtrack. Also maybe if we are lucky she will release LG6 late 2018 :giveup:

I hope she does release LG6 this year. I'd be here for a November release. 

Idk if she'll have the time to finalize the album.

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I hope she does release LG6 this year. I'd be here for a November release. 

Idk if she'll have the time to finalize the album.

have the ASIB singles build up her streaming/radio power again and then release a smash hit lead single in late 2018 :giveup:

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

:ladyhaha: This poor girl has no break with you, you better work Ari :trollga:

If ur only job is to promote ur album and do performances on tv shows, I don't think you really need a break. I could understand needing a break after months of touring but doing 4-5 TV appearances per month ain't warranting a break.

Born To Slay
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

have the ASIB singles build up her streaming/radio power again and then release a smash hit lead single in late 2018 :giveup:

Can she have a VMA debut? I'm so here for a return to the VMA stage. 

VMA debut with album release in October. She can have the summer off to work on LG6. 

rumours
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm excited for Carrie Underwood. She's still a big seller in comparison to other pop acts. And she recently switched labels. Some of her management have hinted about making her global status more popular. Furthermore, I have a feeling she'll go more pop for the next album. But I can only hope.

I’m excited for her new record as well. She must follow in the footsteps of her idol and become an even bigger country-pop crossover phenomenon. 

source.gif

Xoxo Adriana

Lily Allen and Kylie Minogue are also rumoured to release new albums next year, Lily has been working on new music since she was done with 'Sheezus' in late 2014-early 2015 and it said on Wikipedia "albums releasing in 2018" that Kylie was releasing one but doesn't have an exact release date.

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Can she have a VMA debut? I'm so here for a return to the VMA stage. 

VMA debut with album release in October. She can have the summer off to work on LG6. 

Maybe but i don't think she likes the VMAs anymore, they snubing her since 2011, the change of her peformance and red carpet in 2013 to favor miley as the big moment of the night, the booing, steady decline in viewer for the show etc. Otherwise i'm sure she would have debuted PI there last year since there was no reason to wait litterly one week after the vmas to release it. I rather have her wait a few months and debut it at AMA's and EMA's. Then more promo with SNL+ The voice. 

Archived