💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bought tickets off viagogo

LivingForGaga86

Featured Posts

LivingForGaga86

I bought my tickets off viagogo as they sold out so quick but I bought them the same day as they went on sale. Now the rescheduled dates have been announced I’m worried about my ticket. Do you think my seller has got the tickets or got a refund and will I get my tickets still? I’m really worried

Stefani Gaga

If everything goes as planned, you should get your tickets. They are valid for the rescheduled dates as well.

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

mister max
12 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

If everything goes as planned, you should get your tickets. They are valid for the rescheduled dates as well.

If the seller doesnt get a refund :sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Stefani Gaga
Just now, mister max said:

If the seller doesnt get a refund :sweat:

If everything goes as planned :selena:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

You'll be fine. As long as you have your tickets/e tickets at least 3 days before the show, you're fine. You'll be given replacement tickets if you still don't have the tickets 3 days prior. I've used viagogo tons of times (both buying and selling) and it always goes well.

If you bought off Viagogo at an inflated price it is probably worth getting a refund and buying a new ticket once the returns are back on sale.

MichaelSimpson7
13 hours ago, tthen said:

You'll be fine. As long as you have your tickets/e tickets at least 3 days before the show, you're fine. You'll be given replacement tickets if you still don't have the tickets 3 days prior. I've used viagogo tons of times (both buying and selling) and it always goes well.

I already have my tickets for the Manchester show apparently the original tickets are still valid for the rescheduled date. 

Aren't viagogo and ticketmaster connected? So they can't just take no responsibility if the original buyer has claimed a refund for the tickets and still sent them to someone else...

Just now, MichaelSimpson7 said:

I already have my tickets for the Manchester show apparently the original tickets are still valid for the rescheduled date. 

Aren't viagogo and ticketmaster connected? So they can't just take no responsibility if the original buyer has claimed a refund for the tickets and still sent them to someone else...

They aren't. Ticketmaster's resale services are ticketsnow/seatwave/getmein/the actual ticketmaster site sometimes. I used getmein (Chaka Khan in London) and it was great. Viagogo will have to do something if the tickets have been refunded yes.

MichaelSimpson7
Just now, tthen said:

They aren't. Ticketmaster's resale services are ticketsnow/seatwave/getmein/the actual ticketmaster site sometimes. I used getmein (Chaka Khan in London) and it was great. Viagogo will have to do something if the tickets have been refunded yes.

I don't wanna take the risk and travel 3 hours to Manchester with 3 friends to find out the tickets aren't valid :giveup:

What would you guys do?

Just now, MichaelSimpson7 said:

I don't wanna take the risk and travel 3 hours to Manchester with 3 friends to find out the tickets aren't valid :giveup:

What would you guys do?

Did you already buy the tickets? If you haven't buy it from one of the aforementioned sites. They change the barcode and ticket holder so the seller can't cancel or use the ticket. You can contact viagogo and ask them. They have **** phone service but they're good when you fill the support thing on their website.

MichaelSimpson7
4 minutes ago, tthen said:

Did you already buy the tickets? If you haven't buy it from one of the aforementioned sites. They change the barcode and ticket holder so the seller can't cancel or use the ticket. You can contact viagogo and ask them. They have **** phone service but they're good when you fill the support thing on their website.

Yes I bought them months ago and already have the tickets :giveup:

1 minute ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

Is the order number and ticket holder's name on the ticket?

3 minutes ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

Also is it physical or an eticket 

Archived