Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga announcing dates for Brazil/South America soon?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

No one deserves ****. Touring is a luxury and a gift, that has a taken a huge toll on Gaga physically. Don't sound so entitled.

I think what they meant is, if she can do a tour performing a nice amount of dates for other continents, then a stop in Brazil and SA (which is usually just a bit over a handful of dates for most artists anyways) should be considered, specially because of how dedicated her fanbase is there.

I don't expect her to do a full SA leg during this tour tbh, but I really hope she at least can find it in her condition to come back to make up for the RiR date.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I think she should do one huge show in Brazil. 

THIS! I thought just one date at the Maracanã or Nilton Santos Stadium would makeup the RiR cancellation. Here's hoping!

RAMROD

No I don’tbthink she she will  :sharon:

IMHO all the rescheduled dates are happening because the venue already booked but since she got health issues they gotta find new dates on the same venues for the post poned dates.

She ain’t gonna add new dates and book new venues for another leg. When EU leg fnish, then JWT will too, I believe. And as for Brazil, it was booked with Rock in Rio and not her solo show with specific venue so I think the chance is slim for her to do a date there to replace it, after all that Brazil date status are cancelled, not postponed that European dates have. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived