opinion

Gaga’s most forgotten big hit

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

It's funny because no one thinks of it as one of her hits but whenever anyone plays that song they're like "OMG I loved this!" and remember the lyrics to it.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

The Child
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

The good sis unfortunately is the weakest of the fames singles and lives in the shadow of Just Dance Poker Face and Paparazzi. 

Pretty incredible when your debut album has 4 massive singles and 3 are so iconic that they make another forgettable in comparison :gaysia:

LoveGame is better than Just dance though.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LaLuna

Well, it's never played on the radio, so it's only normal that people don't remember it. 

monster4life231

I loved her performance of LoveGame at the monster ball! Possibly one of my most favourite performances ever! <3 Not forgotten by me. :) :p

spread peace - #MJInnocent

holy scheisse
10 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

LoveGame is better than Just dance though.

Not when Just Dance can do this 

sethrb101

Definitely often forgotten. I remember watching it and loving it when it came on VH1's Hot 20 Countdown.

I'm not a massive fan of it anymore, though.

#Gaga2020

Born To Slay

I remember being at a sleepover when I was 10 and being told by my friend what a disco stick was. I'd never forget LoveGame.

I think Applause is more forgotten. Seriously, it was an semi massive hit WW for one moment and bom, gone amd forgotten after year.

1 hour ago, Lady1Gaga2 said:

The Edge of Glory is forgotten about a lot, and a lot of people forget that Gaga sings it. LoveGame is iconic, albeit overshadowed. Say disco stick and anyone will know what you're talking about. 

My mom literally bops to TEOG everytime it's playing on the radio and she probably doesn't even know it's her 

Duella Dvil

Do What U Want, LoveGame and Alejandro.

And Marry The Night having never hit top ten is a GROSS injustice

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Smother Em Eh

Yeah, the song may be forgotten but everyone knows the iconic lyric, "I wanna take a ride on your d!sco stick" 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived