Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s most forgotten big hit

Thomas P

Featured Posts

InsideOutright
9 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Even gaga acts like it and the ARTPOP era didn't happen :laughga:

Right? I know I'm forgetting at least one other example of Applause getting snubbed in something recently because at the time, I thought about making a topic about the song always being forgotten, but I forgot what it was exactly when making my post.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

Right? I know I'm forgetting at least one other example of Applause getting snubbed in something recently because at the time, I thought about making a topic about the song always being forgotten, but I forgot what it was exactly when making my post.

the superbowl. she had no ARTPOP songs lol. 

InsideOutright
Just now, SEANGT said:

the superbowl. she had no ARTPOP songs lol. 

Yes, I mentioned that before. I was saying that I have on the tip of my tongue this other Gaga thing within the past year that snubbed Applause but I just can't remember what it was.

5 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

Yes, I mentioned that before. I was saying that I have on the tip of my tongue this other Gaga thing within the past year that snubbed Applause but I just can't remember what it was.

oh okay sorry lol. Haven't read the whole thread

ArtGagaPop
10 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

Superbowl, carpool, coachella ( she aired a lyric video of it while changing cloths, applause dont deserve that kind of treatment :poot:). 

I was even suprised the song made it to the JWT setlist :laughga:

Chromatislaps
On 14-10-2017 at 9:38 PM, ryanripley said:

i remember when everyone would say "i wanna take a ride on your disco stick! :tony:"

i feel like that line lives on but this song does not

Imagine hot straight guys singing that...and ur like:

156.gif

imnotyourbabe10

Here for all the LoveGame love!  Us theater geeks in high school knew about Gaga because of Just Dance but I'll never forget watching the LoveGame video for the first time before rehearsal.  She really confused my sexuality then (as usual, though).  

Plus, her live performances of it and her ad libs, especially.  TMB remix portion and the speech about having a tremendous **** :diane:

*Thank you to those mentioning Ale-ale-jandro.  I never hear it in clubs or on the radio...but friends and family know me well enough so they help me keep it alive lol.  Also very grateful it is still on her setlist!!  Each tour, when it comes to Alejandro making the cut, I'm like: 

87NE0_s-200x150.gif

InsideOutright
12 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Superbowl, carpool, coachella ( she aired a lyric video of it while changing cloths, applause dont deserve that kind of treatment :poot:). 

I was even suprised the song made it to the JWT setlist :laughga:

THAT was it! It wasn't included in Gaga's Carpool Karaoke! That's what I couldn't remember Applause getting snubbed in. And yeah, getting reduced to an interlude at Coachella was a bummer, too.

ArtGagaPop
12 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

*Thank you to those mentioning Ale-ale-jandro.  I never hear it in clubs or on the radio...but friends and family know me well enough so they help me keep it alive lol.  Also very grateful it is still on her setlist!!  Each tour, when it comes to Alejandro making the cut, I'm like: 

87NE0_s-200x150.gif

Alejandro is prob equal to bad romance where i live(sweden). I still hear it often on radio and everyone was singing and boping to it when it was a single, kids/teens/adults/parents. I think it's her most well known hit in EU along with Poker face and Bad romance. Telephone on the other hand, never heard one person sing it or heard it once on the radio :poot:

BlingNotTheMusic

My friend likes Gaga’s music (not as much as me but still) and he says he greatly dislikes this song every time I play. I’m like :tony:

Archived