💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come to mama package

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

Gagalvaro

Hey monsters!!! I’m so happy Gaga is bringing back the Joanne World Tour to Europe!!!

But I need to know...is the CTM package worth it? I had previously bought it for my original first date but with the reschedule I can get the money back and buy a standard GA tix (almost x4 cheaper) or any other ticket. What would you do?

Thank you monsters:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

BlingNotTheMusic

My 2 friends and I got the C2M package for $250 each and I definitely think it was worth it. 

The merch you get kinda sucks BUT you have your own waiting space (which was maybe a few hundred people versus the thousand or more waiting outside) AND we had our own concession stand so we could pregame before the concert. (Be careful though, I had a weeeeeeeeeeee bit much to drink before lol)

The check in was from 3-5 and we got there at like 4:15 - still waited maybe 3+ hours but the waiting space is inside and you don’t have to worry about waiting in the cold!

Once we got into the venue (you are allowed to enter before anyone else) we were only like maybe 3-4 rows from the stage and we were probably about 12-18 feet from Gaga at some points!

I will say that the JWT stage is (obviously) set up different from the Monster Ball stage, as in even when she’s at the front of the stage she’s a lot higher/further away than I thought we would be from her. 

All of this aside, I would gladly pay the $250 again for the very close concert experience, only having to wait a few hours versus all day, waiting inside, and our own concessions. The team working the event really made you feel like you were VIP too. They were all so nice and accommodating. 

Sorry for the long post, hope this helps!

:bon:

BlingNotTheMusic

Oh, one more thing. Keep in mind that people in the pit (GA/floor), at least at my show, were NOT very nice at all. Do whatever you can to not have to use the bathroom once the show starts or leave your spot because people were ruthless! Even if you have the VIP pass people will not move out of your way and will curse you out and shove you. 

I think everyone had just waited so long and wasn’t in a great mood, but yeah this is my experience. I was separated from my friends for a large portion of the show because people wouldn’t let me get back to where I was. Still had a great time but thought I’d share!

friedriich
1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

Hey monsters!!! I’m so happy Gaga is bringing back the Joanne World Tour to Europe!!!

But I need to know...is the CTM package worth it? I had previously bought it for my original first date but with the reschedule I can get the money back and buy a standard GA tix (almost x4 cheaper) or any other ticket. What would you do?

Thank you monsters:giveup:

Hey! 

I bought also the Come To Mama package and I am going to be there alone at the 14th of January. If you still think it's worth it and you decide to keep the ticket let me know. Only if you want to, of course :trollga:

Gagalvaro
2 hours ago, friedriich said:

Hey! 

I bought also the Come To Mama package and I am going to be there alone at the 14th of January. If you still think it's worth it and you decide to keep the ticket let me know. Only if you want to, of course :trollga:

Of course I will let you know!! :hor:

but I’m not 100% sure yet if I will keep it:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

DiscoStyx

I had the ctm package for the Cleveland show and I don't regret it at all!

I arrived there at 7 am (so I waited 14 hrs :lolly:) but I was front row, in the middle! (all ctm packages were in the first 5 rows I would say)

everybody was so nice, we had a super fun time all day long! and I thought the merch/gifts we received was very cute.

I'll definitely go for this kind of ticket for her next tours (the jwt is my first tour)

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

friedriich
On 14/10/2017 at 9:12 PM, Gagalvaro said:

Of course I will let you know!! :hor:

but I’m not 100% sure yet if I will keep it:giveup:

giphy.gif

Schwerk
On 14-10-2017 at 6:05 PM, Acsnpdx8 said:

Oh, one more thing. Keep in mind that people in the pit (GA/floor), at least at my show, were NOT very nice at all. Do whatever you can to not have to use the bathroom once the show starts or leave your spot because people were ruthless! Even if you have the VIP pass people will not move out of your way and will curse you out and shove you. 

I think everyone had just waited so long and wasn’t in a great mood, but yeah this is my experience. I was separated from my friends for a large portion of the show because people wouldn’t let me get back to where I was. Still had a great time but thought I’d share!

This is actually very common. People always make up lies to cut in front of other people so most fans have become ruthless about this, me too. Its an unwritten rule that once you are in the front you dont move back because you wont make it back to the front.

I'm considering getting rid of my Copenhagen CTM but not sure yet. I want to decide after I've been to my first show but Im not sure if its allowed to wait that long to return the ticket.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived