Lady Gaga is recording at the Dead Aunt Thelma’s Studio

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She mentioned she has started writing and on DJWS's bday card she referred to it as "THIS album". We're getting new music in May next year, so whenever LG6 is coming, she has enough time to work on it.

With Gaga, you just never know. She also started recording with RedOne then she changed the direction of it when Mark Ronson came along (NOT that I'm complaining, it's just that things change all the time). When they started working on ARTPOP she also said that Garibay and DJWS were on board but as we know, a lot of things changed and Garibay's work didn't make the final cut.

I've really learned to just not hype myself about new music until it's on iTunes. :emma: But I'm happy to see DJWS back though.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga is recording at the Dead Aunt Thelma’s Studio
TheCureinMalibu
16 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Awkward.

Anyway, that "Back in the studio, made me feel like a star" is obviously about A Star Is Born. Too early for a new album guys.

You do know A Star Is Born soundtrack has to be done before filming the movie right :sharon::poot:

Drin Lon
32 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Awkward.

Anyway, that "Back in the studio, made me feel like a star" is obviously about A Star Is Born. Too early for a new album guys.

ASIB had to be ready for filming tho 

Lextyr97

I really don't think ASIB is it lol I'm pretty sure all the music for it is done. Probably a new album

Katie14

This makes me think she was Googling "How to cope with dead aunt", or "family trauma due to dead aunt" or something like that and the studio popped up in the search and she was like, "wow its fate, I should go check it out!"

SHOOKGA
29 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Guys it's just a name... just like D.ick Van Dyke, or Lana backwards

Amleht tnua daed

Not very born this way of you 😫

10 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

ASIB had to be ready for filming tho 

I may be wrong, but not every son in the soundtrack has to be in the movie. She could have added a couple more, maybe even rerecorded some?

Archived